Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HAmmerdin-smiter vs WW barb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Paulsummoner, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

HAmmerdin-smiter vs WW barb

Hi people, while dueling I came across hammerdins who can also pretty good smite, what is a basic strategy versus them and are they hard to beat with a good barb. let's assume that I have WW/tele barb with good (4-5 k) damage, and so on, damage resist life (5-6k), though I don't have him yet :lol: , but anyway, what I do versus these guys?

2. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

Why the hell would u want to smite with a hammerdin? Hammers are the best anti melee **** anyway

3. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

BECASUE IF YOU HAVE ONLY HAMMERS, BARB WILL WW THROUGH YOU AND THAT'S ALL.

4. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

They arn't the best anti melee and why would you whirl through them and get hammered.

5. Paul barbarian

Paul barbarian IncGamers Member

Why would I get hammered, by the way it's me paul summoner, I took another account becasue those name doesn't really represent chars I'm playing. So, I would't get hammmered If I becarefull, by the way hammerdins have a blind spot to south of them, i can just whirl there and stay out of trouble, if he runs I follow and sill stay at south of him, and WW him to death.

6. RavensRebirth

RavensRebirth IncGamers Member

I dont play barbs much but i have a vanquisher(hammer/smite) and they seem to be deadly because of the grief runeword. Pretty much every hammer dueler knows the hammer "blindspot" so i use the hammerfield ass high dmg and use my smite to knock people into the field. My friend has a teleWW barb, and we seem to duel out to about 50-50

7. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

A good hammer will always tele AHEAD of your path, but that's neither here nor there. Grief gives any pally with a point in smite a real and effective attack with no real effort at all. Why would you NOT smite if you have it? Throw exile into the mix and you have a good shot of leeching back all your life in a hit. This is why I maintain pallys are overpowered with grief.

8. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

:cheesy:

I dont think thats allowed,you should ask admins to ban your first account before creating another.

What do you mean doesnt represent chars you are playing? will you make a paul assasin when you play an assa or paul amazon if you play a zon? :cheesy:

Rik

9. Paul barbarian

My favourite char is barb but I play sorc most of times, but my main dueling char is barb, so before I thought summoner can kill all, but pppl here showed me that I was mistaking and I found out on this excellent forums that WWbarbarian is the best or one of the best duel setups, that's why I renamed myself. I didn't find such option in edit profile, so I decided tomake another one, but risk tell me what to do with hammerdins-smiters.

10. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

pretty much all char can kill eachother as long as the level is in range and the damage is higher than the regeneration...

A summoner with 40 claw vipers, level 9 fanatiscm, lots of skellies could pack a punch that could easily kill any char in the game in one attack :D just if the attack is a succes ;) which is the hard part :rolleyes: and of course also getting the 40 claw vipers probably won't happen.

11. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Check your private messages Paul. Making a second account is against the rules, so you need to tell me which one you're going to want to keep for sure, as I'll have to ban the other one.

-Hal

12. Paul barbarian

Hi Halciet, sorry for this, please ban my paulsummoner account ok. :D

13. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Gotcha, I'll take care of it.

-Hal