Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hammerdin question

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by pippen, Feb 6, 2004.

1. pippen

pippen IncGamers Member

hammerdin question

Hello all-

just a question, how do you hammerdins leech back life and mana ? I am lvl 42, and I seem to take a bit of dmg in battles. Using a scepter with +2 conc/bh, I really dont have that much leech. Should I change gear to leech life/mana back after big battles ??? Just wondering...

2. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Flash redemption after each battle, sometimes even during battle, that does the trick :)

3. Wincett

Wincett IncGamers Member

For Mana:
    I keep a weapon on switch with +8 mana returned per kill.

I never drink a blue.

This does not work as well for life returned though :)

For Life:
    You CAN do the same thing with the unique low level sword (blood rise crescent?) that is +15 life per kill. This is not as useful (or safe since it takes longer to get that precious life back) as redemption by the time you get to hell though :)

Plus you kind of need the weapon switch for other things :)

Good Hunting,

Wincett

4. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

couldn't agree more, redemption is a 1 point wonder - with + skills you will get the red puff of smoke that = more life/mana from every dead monster.

5. zerokid

zerokid IncGamers Member

All you need is a ring with a lot of mana, like mine (Bahamut's Ring of Something, +120 Mana, +17 Strength) and you're fine. Wear Frosties if you think you're low on Mana. Don't be afraid to drop a point in Redemption, as it's extremely useful to: 1) Get rid of corpses if you don't have Monster Rest In Peace mod and most importantly 2) heal x% of your life and mana.

Meditation can also be useful at times, especially during face to face battles where you can't find any corpses (such as Baal in his chamber, Duriel, Ancients, etc.)