Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hammerdin MF Build guide?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Malgor, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Hammerdin MF Build guide?

I've been searching for a Hammerdin MF build guide and haven't yet come across one. Can someone post me to a link to one?

The idea is to be able to do solo Hell MF Pindleskin, Baal, and other runs somewhat quickly with little nuisance.

Thanks again for everyone who's been helping me recently.

2. octa24

octa24 IncGamers Member

go to pally forum. IIRC, at the end of hammerdin guide (i think not made by ragnarok-the mods) he mentioned his pally's gear, mostly mf.

3. fiend!

fiend! Banned

Max the hammer synergies, get as much vit. as possible...dext for blocking with holy shield...and..umm...wear expensive gear like HoTo, HoZ, Shako, and Enigma.

It's that easy.

lol.

btw, I haven't done this but it's pretty damn well guaranteed to give you results.

4. Marina

Marina IncGamers Member

LOL! :lol:

Well I actually have a Hammerdin, he has some MF and is quite good even in Hell, and note I'm a kinda poor player.

I use Shako (PTopaz), Vipermagi (PTopaz), Wizardspike, Chance Guards, Hsaru's Boots + Belt (LOL), Steelclash (PDiamond), Magic MF Rings and Amulet.

With that mid-poor gear I have 75 all resists in Hell, lots of Life and Mana, around 200% MF. I'd say the key items are Shako, Vipermagi and Wizardspike: they solve problems with Resists, Fast Cast, Mana and Life (I got all of them trading my Runes from Hellforge). And now I'm making some profit and having fun with my pally. :)

You don't really NEED a pally with Heart of the Oak, Shako, Enigma, HoZ, SoJ X 2, Mara's, etc, to be good in Hell. Of course equipment makes things so much easier, but its not like you can't be good without the best stuff around. Good luck! :drool:

5. Jayman450

Jayman450 IncGamers Member

The HOZ really does make the pally though. Put HOZ and shako at the top of your list. You can get by with wiz and whatever armour (even 4 PT Armour) til you get Skullders or even enigma. HOTO is really great as well. The faster you kill the less you get hit. I allway keep 75 fcr as well. Makes a huge difference to the speed of you runs.

At the moment I'm using:

PT Shako
    PT Skullders
    Wiz Spike (I lost my HOTO muling :( along with a shako)
    39MF Chances
    PD HOZ
    Crafted Ammy with some FCR +1 pally and ~ 29 STR
    Aracnid Mesh
    Nagel and Raven
    Silweaves (Will replace with Travs soon.)

With some 6 and 7mf charms and A Gheeds I have 370 Mf with no Travs. + On switch i have gull dagger for and extra 100 on bosses.

I run mainly pit and meph. Sometimes Pindle, Eldrich, Shenk as well. Baal I find crap for the trouble he's worth. I've had very few good drops from him. 1 Mara's is the only thing of worth i can remember. Had 2 Tals and a few IK armours and shakos from pit. Has been good for me.