Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hammerdin gear advice needed

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by gordongraydon, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordongraydon

gordongraydon IncGamers Member

hammerdin gear advice needed

this is the gear i have accumulated for my future hammerdin

- wizard spike
    - spirit shield (29% fcr).
    - lore helm (runeword with like +1 skils +10 energy some resist etc.)
    - spirit shroud armor (wat should i put in the 1 socket?)
    - tal rasha belt
    - ammy with +1 skills
    - 10% fcr ring
    - 10% fcr ring
    - (no boots currently)

i dont have godly things to trade with but what is suggested i should upgrade

(im on useast ladder softcore currently sitting at lvl 40 with: 125 vit, 130 str, 15 energy, 25 dex)

any suggests appreciated

2. gordongraydon

gordongraydon IncGamers Member

bump, neone out there

3. TeknoRat

TeknoRat IncGamers Member

1. Wizspike is fine.

2. Might wanna reroll that Spirit to get higher FCR. Runes aren't that hard to come by. Make it in a pali shield with high base resists.

3. That's fine for now I guess. But you could go for the Peasant Crown which is really cheap and gets you that +1, but also 20 to energy and vitality. Eventually you'll want to get a Shako or a +2 pally coronet w/ FCR.

4. Spirit Shroud is decent. But even Que Hegans would be better with its FCR and FHR. Also might wanna think about getting a Skin of the Vipermagi as it has +1 skills, FCR and Resists. Ultimate goal should be an Enigma in a Dusk Shroud, Archon Plate or even Mage Plate.

5. Lot of other belts out there depending on what you're looking for. MF Goldwrap is better. If you're looking for resists Credendum gives +15 to all (can buy for Pgems), TGODs is good if you have trouble with lightning. Eventually you'll want Arachnids with its FCR and +1 to skills.

6. Ammy's fine for now.

7. If you're gonna stick with the Sprit Shroud it already has CBF, otherwise get a ravenfrost for the dex (help with blocking) and CBF.

8. Try and get some Tearhaunch Greaves. Cheap and give +res, FRW, and +strgth and vitality.

You're strength is a little bit high and you might not wanna add anymore there. Start pumping dex so you can get max block and vitality so you get a lot of life. And don't bump your posts.

4. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

to give you an idea of where you should be headed, this is (nearly) ideal gear.... what my guy uses :p

Helm- Um'd Shako (Cant beat it except for circlets)
    Ammy- Seraphs (+2skills, +2 Defensive Auras
    Armor- Enigma (TELEPORT, skills, DR, etc etc- teleport is KEY to hdins)
    Weapon- Hoto (40fcr,+3skills, 30-40res)
    Shield- 45res base/32%fcr Spirit Royal Shield (duh?)
    Belt- Arachnid's Mesh (+1skills, fcr)
    Ring1- Fcr ring (str/mana)
    Ring2- Fcr Ring (life/res)
    Gloves- Magefist (20fcr.)
    Boots- 40%mf War Travelers (mf, especially if ur gonna pvm alot)

as for you armor, id say change it for a vipermagi (20-35 all res, skills, fcr, MDR) socket it with a res jewel or a perfect ruby for life. my only other suggestion would be to either get a peasant crown or a Harlequin Crest.

i made a hammerdin on single player once with nearly this exact same gear (except he used vipermagi and he did awesome. only thing that bothers me is walking everywhere. (maybe a charged ammy w/ teleport or just being patient.)

also- i suggest getting a insight merc using holy freeze. he'll slow crap down whilst drawing attention away from you, and hell regenerate your mana. make sure to give him something with leech, (vampire gaze, crown of thieves, andariels visage...etc)

happy hunting!

edit- lol that guy posted b4 me. ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.