Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hammerdin charm selection

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Jpech01, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

Hammerdin charm selection

Sup guys, first post here.
    So I made a Hammerdin for three reasons. First I knew that they owned EVERYTHING. Secondly I had recently aquired a perfect eth BOTD CB...its a great story how I got it, (for free), if you want to know msg me on IM (ska8er077). Thirdly, I needed a char that could rush people so that I could begin to get runes at a faster pace. Anyway on to the meat.
    Right now Im wearing this stuff:
    Shako
    perf Seraphs
    36 HOTO
    1270 archon enigma
    180 hoz w/ pdiamond
    magefists
    raven
    arachnid
    Open ring slot (for BK)
    perfect travs.

Anyway that all adds up to 14 to combat, 12 to defensive, and 14 to offencive. So now I have ten slots for GC's, Im praying for an ANNI, and a BK ring. My question is should I go with ten combat gc's? I question because 2 of the synergy's for BH are on the offensive tree. I could just as easily go with 5 combat and 5 offensive to recive a bonus. Anyway, godly hammerdins out there, what skill gc's do you carry?

2. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

anyone?? any ideas?

3. BlckShDwDraGoN

BlckShDwDraGoN IncGamers Member

hold ur horses 2 hrs doesnt constitute a plea for feed back, a day is for that, first off let me say that hammerdins arent invincible, and second is this pvp or pvm? for pvp go all out combats, for pvm 9-10k hammers (fine imo) and u could use mf charms and mf at the same time, my quick 2 cents

4. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Combat GC /w +life mod is the ideal GC. It looks like you got a lot good items already so for PvM, its not too important. Just go for more life. My PvM hammerdin never used more then 1 skill GC. Everything else was mostly life and resists.

And why are you using Seraphs? You're never going to swing at undead/demon and you're never going to use defensive auras. Go get yourself a Mara's. And I know you can afford it.

5. spencert

spencert IncGamers Member

Why would u use a Eth Botd CB on a hammerdin?

I suggest Mara's in replacement of the Seraph. I would say 8 combat GC's and leave 8 spaces empty in case u find something good during rush.

6. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

sorry I have no patience. I found the perfect eth botd when someone dropped it to prove me wrong that I couldn't pick it up with telekenisis....anyway he lagged out of the game and I became a happy man :clap: and don't let your concience stop me. I don't use it. I traded it away for a few sojs (3) and some high runes (jah, ber, vex,). this is on ladder west btw. whats a perfect mara's worth btw?

7. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

If I went with 8 skill gc's how much damage would that add....5 k?