Hammerdin Challenge

TheGoat

Banned
Hammerdin Challenge

Its been 3 months since I last made this challenge, back on my old name. So Here it is for you people who dont know me:

I go by the name of Maximus, of Klan MAH, Maximus' Anti-Hammers
(over 200 members!)

I challenge ANY and ALL Hdins to a duel, 10 will be picked, duel eathother, the winner duels me. IF, you manage to win, I will pay you 50(fifty) hi runes of your choice. If you fail, well i keep my braggin rights and ill give you 2hi for being the best of the best hdin. the 2 runners up will recieve 1hr for there bravery as well.

After that, all 3 winners will duel a grudge match, using any tatics, will duel me 3v1, if you win that, all is awarded 10hi.

Contact me on d2, MAHWARGOD, USWest, NL

Goodluck and enjoy!!

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
Ce Olba said:
Can I smell some superiority and certain type of uselessness in this topic?
No I suppose, given the fact that you smell none of the above in your topic.

Mike

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Zzz I suppose Mages don't count?

Hmm I could build a lv 90 hdin fast, equipments won't be too big a problem.. but I don't think I'll be chosen anyway, unless you are picking just from this forum.

What char will you be using btw? Is sorbing allowed? Can I grief charge?

TheBe

Diabloii.Net Member
, using any tatics,
Zzz I suppose Mages don't count?

Hmm I could build a lv 90 hdin fast, equipments won't be too big a problem.. but I don't think I'll be chosen anyway, unless you are picking just from this forum.

What char will you be using btw? Is sorbing allowed? Can I grief charge?
I think u can grief charge as he told "any tactics"..

Smithenator

Diabloii.Net Member
may I ask what character you are using that you are sure enough you can beat 3 hammerdins at once that you will bet 30hrs on it?