Hammerdin aimming

Hammerdin aimming

Lets start with I have horrible aiming.

I know the hammer launches at about 9-10ish? off the paladin, but what do you do vs one monster. I find it hard to nail it with a hammer =/.

Any suggestions on timing/position?

Aldragon

Diabloii.Net Member
jylegajylan said:
Lets start with I have horrible aiming.

I know the hammer launches at about 9-10ish? off the paladin, but what do you do vs one monster. I find it hard to nail it with a hammer =/.

Any suggestions on timing/position?
SURE charge with ur wep and asap press hammer skill
ALDRAGON

Lantto

Diabloii.Net Member
It might not be the answer you want, but to be honest the best way is just practicing I think. It tok me quite some time to aim it right, but once you get the hang of it its easy.

Try combining running a really difficult place like the maggot lair as well as open places and youl learn some things from both of them.

grecs

Diabloii.Net Member
I find the best way to hit someone with a hammer is to stand at about 7 o clock to the monster and cast a hammer, it works for me but I dont know how well this technique fairs against other peoples.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
fugitive alien2 said:
or cast, move slightly, cast again
usually hits everything close
Exactly right. Hardly anyone can hit a monster 1v1 on the first try. You go up under him and a little to the right (so potentially a hammer will exit at the 10 0clock position and hit him) and fire a hammer. You notice that its life didn't go down, so you move slightly and fire again. Basically refining your position 1 or 2 times and you'll be hitting them.

I hope you are holding down SHIFT key when firing hammers and not clicking on the monster itself.