Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hammer Pally Problems

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ZaxdaKing, Aug 29, 2006.

1. ZaxdaKing

ZaxdaKing IncGamers Member

Hammer Pally Problems

Ive got a lvl 72 pally and hes sorta stuck with all his gear i was wonderin what types of armor do u think i should try to get for a hammer pally.

my freind told me a spirit sword and sheild are a good start to a hammer pally.
    Is it true?
    :undecided:

2. malakho

malakho IncGamers Member

Ya very much so...I know quite a few people who use dual spirits as end gear. Look at just some of the things you'll get for the price of 2 amn's (among the other low runes on spirit) :

200+ mana
    40+ vitality
    50-60% fcr
    35%+ res for most elements (more if its in a good paly shield with res all)
    110%+ fhr (dude!)

My zealot currently has a sacred rondach with 200+ def, and close to 75% res in his spirit, the stats come close to an HoZ (no +combat skills, but better res). not bad for low runes you can find in norm...well the amn'sl might be tougher in norm, but a decent # of nm countess runs and you'll have em. It is really hard to beat the stats on dual spirits, unless you go with high end runewords like HoTo or such.

Malachi

3. Rawker

Rawker IncGamers Member

yea dual spirits rock. My hammerdin for example has spirit sword, spirit shield, skin of vipermagi, resist rare gloves, resist belt, tearhaunch, and shako. By the time synergies are maxed, he shud have approx 8K damage without any skiller charms. They'r the best thing you can get on a budget. Try to find a pally shield with huge inherant resist though. Mine came with 45 all.