Hammer or Bone??

skDynasty

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammer or Bone??

Hey, i finally got a majority of the casting gear and WAS gunna make a hammer. But recently ive been told by people that bone necros *own* hammer. Others tell me that it depends whos smarter. Iono @[email protected] So anyways wut do u guys think? One factor i have to look at is that i have no skill gc's and they are too expensive for me to get right now :cry: , so i also want the class thatll do great amounts of damage(probably hammer out-damages bone lol) witout the gc's. And also, are gc's really a deciding factor to killing better/richer people:undecided: ?? Thanks guys for da help:rolleyes:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, i finally got a majority of the casting gear and WAS gunna make a hammer. But recently ive been told by people that bone necros *own* hammer. Others tell me that it depends whos smarter. Iono @[email protected] So anyways wut do u guys think? One factor i have to look at is that i have no skill gc's and they are too expensive for me to get right now :cry: , so i also want the class thatll do great amounts of damage(probably hammer out-damages bone lol) witout the gc's. And also, are gc's really a deciding factor to killing better/richer people:undecided: ?? Thanks guys for da help:rolleyes:
Hammer < Nec in 1v1
Hammer > Nec in pub

make hdin and give only 2~3 skill gc's, rest with perf vita scs.