Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hammer damage

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by FreezerBurn, May 4, 2005.

1. FreezerBurn

FreezerBurn Banned

hammer damage

does it cap at 11k? i was at 10-11k. then i added an anni and it was at 11-11k. then i added 2 offensive skillers and it's still at 11-11k.

2. Jell-O

Jell-O IncGamers Member

The only cap is the amount of +skills you can use, which is lots with the right equipment, but it's not a real cap anyway.

The reason it still says 11-11k is that the charms didn't add enough damage to make it closer to 12k than 11, thus it still shows whatever is the closest thousand.
    Offensive ones don't add that much to your hammers, if they were combats instead you'd probably hit 12k, or even 13..I don't remember the exact numbers.

You can see your real damage by hovering over the skill in the skilltree, or any place that isn't the characterscreen.

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Try using combat gcs.

4. FreezerBurn

FreezerBurn Banned

I thought it might be something like that. It seemed like I was killing faster, but wasn't sure.

will it show the damage with concentration factored in? i'm at work now so it'll be a while before i can try it out.

5. Jell-O

Jell-O IncGamers Member

I don't think it does, but that's not hard at all to calculate with the percentage from your current concentration-level.

6. bast0s

bast0s IncGamers Member

It does in char screen only :p (as far as I know)
    Try to switch concentration aura on/off and you'll notice that the dmg shown in the character panel changes (it take a second to refresh). It works wether you are in town or not.
    I allways check this when playing with another hammerdin, and if my dmg are better, it means that his concentration lvl is higher than mine so I switch to another aura (meditation usually).

7. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

its really hard to tell the difference (if there is any) when it gets to around 10-11k.

edit: my 1.5k post! woot! :thumbsup: