Halloween Saw themed Mafia game. Sign up thread.

Zhao_Yue

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game. Sign up thread.

Tell me about it. I joined a large themed game of 28 players, which exploded with 500 posts within the first 24 hours.
That's odd, you're supposed to start with a 7 person game to get your feet wet first before moving onto the bigger games. Did things change over there?

Feysal

Diabloii.Net Member

That's odd, you're supposed to start with a 7 person game to get your feet wet first before moving onto the bigger games. Did things change over there?
No, they still expect you to start from simple games, however some moderators make exceptions for players with off-site experience. My games here were accepted as sufficient. Also, I got a good reference from FalconGK, who I ran into during the signups - I started playing with him in the same game, here, if you don't know him.

Gorny

Banned

No, they still expect you to start from simple games, however some moderators make exceptions for players with off-site experience. My games here were accepted as sufficient. Also, I got a good reference from FalconGK, who I ran into during the signups - I started playing with him in the same game, here, if you don't know him.
So the Mafiascum.net guys have taken notice of us eh?

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

dude, i was wondering what happened to Falcon. hope he's doing ok.

hey, if you see a guy named Asrrin there, tell him to get his arse back over here!! lol!! we miss him! ^_^

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member

Feysal, tell Falcon I sent him a PM and that he should check his inbox.

Feysal

Diabloii.Net Member

So the Mafiascum.net guys have taken notice of us eh?
Maybe... when I signed up, I sent a PM to the mod with links to the games I've played here. I'm not sure if she looked at them, but I got in.

dude, i was wondering what happened to Falcon. hope he's doing ok.
Seems to be a respected member of that community from what I've seen. I'll let him know about your note, TC, though he may be swamped enough with his games on that site to join yours (that is what it's about, right?)

hey, if you see a guy named Asrrin there, tell him to get his arse back over here!! lol!! we miss him! ^_^
Asrrin who? Never heard of him, here or there.

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member

Quick update on game mechanics.
Game will begin with a 24 hour day phase where no one will know their roles. Followed by a 24 hour night phase after which everything goes back to normal.

Gorny

Banned

I'm not going to be able to play this one... going to be busy at work.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

are you upset because you didn't think of it first? ^_^ well... if i ever met Gorny irl, that's what im going to tell him, among other pervvy, odd, ambiguous things. :D

Point One for Leo, Point None for Bad Ash. :D