Halloween Saw themed mafia game idea.

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member
Halloween Saw themed mafia game idea.

I know I've said I won't host anymore for quite some while, but I've just started watching the Saw movies once again, and I figured it would be a great idea to have a mafia game with that theme that would start close to Halloween.
Thing is, you're all probably tired of my games, so I would like to ask you all old, new and possible players if you would allow me to host yet another game.

Goryani

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Halloween Saw themed mafia game idea.

I would encourage you to host YAG. I enjoyed the game I played in and also the game I lurked in on. My only real complaint (and reasoning for the constructive criticism): the length of the Don S. Davis game was a touch too long.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

I would encourage you to host YAG. I enjoyed the game I played in and also the game I lurked in on. My only real complaint (and reasoning for the constructive criticism): the length of the Don S. Davis game was a touch too long.
i concur. :) but i think if you get Gorny and TC together, the game gets more complicated. separately, they like complicated games. together... WOW. hehe! :D :grouphug:

I_Told_You

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm up for another game, your games are always fun.

Just can't promise availability until closer to the start.

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm up for another game, your games are always fun.

Just can't promise availability until closer to the start.
You do? Really? Awwww!

On to more serious stuff. There are a little over two months until Halloween.
That means sign-ups should start on the 24th of October. More than enough time for anyone to voice their likes or dislikes about this idea.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

i'll be busy most of October, will try to play as much as i can IF i can. :)

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member

Miss Leo, if you don't have time to play, you could be my Amanda :)

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

LOL!!! i'll try. ;) im working out my own kinks to my own game. should be after Bad Ash's if no one called dibs after that and if it is not too long. i figured i'd be able to host in Sept. if time permits, i'll most try to be your Amanda. thanks. ^_^