Half Freeze Duration

Darker Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
Half Freeze Duration

Does Half Freeze Duration stack when you use two or more items with such mod? (e.g. Lava Gouts + Half Freeze Duration Ring)

My specific build leaves little to no room for Cannot Be Frozen Items, so Lava Gout gloves were my best bet for protection against Cold. I noticed that Half Freeze Duration on Lava Gouts alone is horrendous in hell, and it feels like well over 20 seconds before I am unfrozen. Should I equip a Raven Frost to use like a hotswap version of an thawing potion?

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Does Half Freeze Duration stack when you use two or more items with such mod? (e.g. Lava Gouts + Half Freeze Duration Ring)

My specific build leaves little to no room for Cannot Be Frozen Items, so Lava Gout gloves were my best bet for protection against Cold. I noticed that Half Freeze Duration on Lava Gouts alone is horrendous in hell, and it feels like well over 20 seconds before I am unfrozen. Should I equip a Raven Frost to use like a hotswap version of an thawing potion?
and what is your build?

If your physical attack speed is important to your build, then it is weird you don't use a raven as its other bonuses are useful to such builds.

Raven or thawing pots. I would still try to find a room for raven though.

Darker Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
I have both a perfect Ravenfrost and a perfect Kiras, but if you were paying close attention I have already stated that there is reason for me to not use these items for the opportunity cost of using a Helm and a Ring with other properties.