hal

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
lucrativelyrics said:
lol you put a shirt on :) :) . what accnt / realm you on ?
Well, while le femmes didn't seem to mind, you were always complaining, so I decided to get dressed. LOL ;)

On a more serious note, diiacc on USEast, but I don't log on very often nowadays, since I am either working on stuff for the department, code for my UO server, or i'm in single player doing build tests with the loader. I get on the realm at least once a week to check my chars though, and do a mf run or so. I have a fresh copy of the conc barb at 15 that I need to level, so I might see if I can get some people from the forum together for some 8 player games to get him up there fast.

-Hal

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
Well, while le femmes didn't seem to mind, you were always complaining, so I decided to get dressed. LOL ;)

On a more serious note, diiacc on USEast, but I don't log on very often nowadays, since I am either working on stuff for the department, code for my UO server, or i'm in single player doing build tests with the loader. I get on the realm at least once a week to check my chars though, and do a mf run or so. I have a fresh copy of the conc barb at 15 that I need to level, so I might see if I can get some people from the forum together for some 8 player games to get him up there fast.

-Hal
le is singular
femmes is plural

les femmes or la femme (femme is also feminine)

im alos azmazed by the amount of veterens you don't [hardly] play any more and still can post advice 5x better then I ever shall

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
memememe173 said:
le is singular
femmes is plural

les femmes or la femme (femme is also feminine)

im alos azmazed by the amount of veterens you don't [hardly] play any more and still can post advice 5x better then I ever shall
Lol, sorry, I've only had spanish, a bit of Thai, and a bit of Japanese, so I've no skill with french. I'm farily talented with English, however..it's azmazing ;P

heh heh, just picking on you. As for the information, that's my job. I've been playing this since the day it came out (well, a couple of weeks after, because when it originally came out, there were driver problems with some graphics cards), and I still play a lot of single-player for build testing.

l2aider - word buddy, we might get started this weekend/next week, I'll send you an IM when we're good to go ;)

-Hal