Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hal

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by lucrativelyrics, Mar 4, 2004.

1. lucrativelyrics

lucrativelyrics IncGamers Member

hal

lol you put a shirt on :) :) . what accnt / realm you on ?

2. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Well, while le femmes didn't seem to mind, you were always complaining, so I decided to get dressed. LOL ;)

On a more serious note, diiacc on USEast, but I don't log on very often nowadays, since I am either working on stuff for the department, code for my UO server, or i'm in single player doing build tests with the loader. I get on the realm at least once a week to check my chars though, and do a mf run or so. I have a fresh copy of the conc barb at 15 that I need to level, so I might see if I can get some people from the forum together for some 8 player games to get him up there fast.

-Hal

3. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

le is singular
    femmes is plural

les femmes or la femme (femme is also feminine)

im alos azmazed by the amount of veterens you don't [hardly] play any more and still can post advice 5x better then I ever shall

4. l2aider1

l2aider1 IncGamers Member

Count me in on the lvlin hal. I think I will re-make my conc baba just for fun.

5. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Lol, sorry, I've only had spanish, a bit of Thai, and a bit of Japanese, so I've no skill with french. I'm farily talented with English, however..it's azmazing ;P

heh heh, just picking on you. As for the information, that's my job. I've been playing this since the day it came out (well, a couple of weeks after, because when it originally came out, there were driver problems with some graphics cards), and I still play a lot of single-player for build testing.

l2aider - word buddy, we might get started this weekend/next week, I'll send you an IM when we're good to go ;)

-Hal