HAHAHA found awsome cheat for dclone killing

SOK

Diabloii.Net Member
HAHAHA found awsome cheat for dclone killing

well its not a cheat but thanks to someone on this page it works.

OK i dont know if u all know but were all on different servers for dclone right.

IF u find someone of ur own server its great cuase u both can make games and sell soj at smae time an it will count.

So heres what i did thanks to a guy named Gizmo:) from this page. I installed d2 both times on my comp using the ne file and stuff. then i make 2 hell games one guy fulled with soj and i just sell them. then dclone will apear in both games that i have open. SO i just get on with my hammerdin and own him in the first game pick up the anni. GO to the next game and own him again with hammerdin and mule the anni. I have done this 3 times now and it complety works. THis is great now cause i have over 9 annis and thats not including the ones i have given to my friends. Over all i got about 20. i dont even know but u guys this works and its safe too.

anyone on server 84 leave post here next time i get up to the ammount of sojs i need ill post again on here when im gona sell the sojs so u can get dclone also. Peace out all and have fun:)

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
And it is cool to know that you're full of duped SoJs.

Welcome on the most anti-cheat forums. That's a good start! :lol:

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't know, if we start on that duped SoJ thing, then how about going after the dusins of posters here who spawns DC.

Anyway, its nothing new if you can get all the machines on the same server...heck we have 8 machines with Diablo 2 installed, so I could in theory spawn 8 DCs.

Now if I just had SoJ...even just one.

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
if we start on that duped SoJ thing, then how about going after the dusins of posters here who spawns DC
I did not notice that so many people here were bragging about how many duped SoJs they have :

one guy fulled with soj and i just sell them. then dclone will apear (...) I have done this 3 times now

Ehh Selling sojs actually does have something to do with D clone?
Where have you been for the last 6 months? ;)

Schwhat

Diabloii.Net Member
Kralgar said:
Ehh Selling sojs actually does have something to do with D clone?

Yup, but most people are greedy and/or ignorant and believe it doesn't. Like the count goes up magically without anyone selling. Their proof is that "Oh I fought Diablo clone and I didn't have to sell even one SOJ so it's not SOJ dependent, you're a noob!"

The less ignorant ones the people that have tons of them. They probably tricked some poor dumb sap to sell them at their server.

Usually they say blah blah IP is hot. Sell at my server I've sold 20 already.(while thinking I didn't sell even one, Muahaha there will be a sucker who will sell their sojs and further my greedy cause). Even more probable the lot of them use that IP bot program to find the correct IP.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Schwhat said:
"Oh I fought Diablo clone and I didn't have to sell even one SOJ so it's not SOJ dependent, you're a noob!"

:lol: If I had a nickel for every sap that 'pwned' me with that smackdown comment, I'd be sipping my marguritas and being hand-fed grapes from my harem of lovely redheads on some tropical island (that I bought) right now.

Some people are simply never going to believe that player-sold sojs trigger the world event.

To those who seem to think that stocking a mule account full of duped sojs makes them a cheater, consider this:

When you sell a soj to Charsi (or whoever), it disappears from the realms ... forever!

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Atomium said:
And it is cool to know that you're full of duped SoJs.

Welcome on the most anti-cheat forums. That's a good start! :lol:
I bet $345723487248923, that every single SOJ you have is duped too... :uhhuh:

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
i can claim that at least 1 of my sojs is not a dupe! someone missed the gold ring in cows back in 09. I can recall doing a victory lap around the house that day!

it is still enshrined on its mule to this day!