haha I just can't keep this to myself

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
haha I just can't keep this to myself

Bwahahaha this is so great :), you have to watch this especially if you have every used a mac and seen those commercials. Funnies

Jonas

Diabloii.Net Member
That was hilarious, and it's so completely true, I used to work with Mac's in my old school, and it does everything he describes.

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad to hear that DM although every saturday should start out with a smile :) I mean cmon it is saturday! Even when I am hung over I am like O well it is saturday hehe. Although I haven't gone to sleep yet :).

EEJ

Diabloii.Net Member
"You run to the store to get norton but you come back to realize YOUR USING A APPLE THE FILE IS JUST GONE, ****ING GONE!"

"But nooo not at the top thats reserved for the mighty blue apple *bows down*"

Hahahaha oh I won't be able to sleep for another hour. :D

Anakha1

Banned
I haven't seen that in a long time. Thanks for bringing it back :D Bookmarked.

Someone give that many an Emmy. :xsmile3: :thumbsup:

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
My god, that was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. I like how he starts talking faster and faster as the movie continues until he's going at a frantic pace. :lol:

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Jonas said:
That was hilarious, and it's so completely true, I used to work with Mac's in my old school, and it does everything he describes.
Actually no, I've used Macs my whole life and he's completely wrong about everything he says. Just another ignorant Mac basher. Sad...

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was kind of slow to start with, but the way he starts out in a normal, conversational tone and gradually loses his **** is masterful. I've only used Macs enough to get pissed off at the strangely shaped one-button mice.

Anakha1

Banned
Ev_ said:
Actually no, I've used Macs my whole life and he's completely wrong about everything he says. Just another ignorant Mac basher. Sad...

Ev, he's a mac user himself. Obviously he's speaking from experience.