Haha, Eye of the tiger

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, Eye of the tiger

For some reason all today I was trying to think of the lyrics to it. When I got home, I went off to find the lyrics and asked if anyone had the actual song.

This song is the most badass/cheesiest song in the world, I was laughin for a good 10 minutes. I've seen so many terrible video clips that have made use of this song, so now I just laugh everytime I hear it.

No point to this, just that this song is interesting. And now I want to see all the Rocky movies; which I've never done =(

Can't believe I sang only 2 lines of the song the entire day...no wonder people kept staring :|

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
this is one of those extremely pointless meaningless threads that can be validated with an incredibly stupid link

thank you shinnok

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, I hadn't seen that, very nice. it's exactly what I meant. It gives such a cool and mean feeling, but at the same time it couldn't be cheesier. "eye of the tiger," jeez.

Are there any other songs like that. I'm not much of a music person, but i'm sure there's some songs that were meant to be tough, but over the years have turned soft and wussy.