Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

had fun, but this just blows

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Gimmershred, May 16, 2008.

1. Gimmershred

Gimmershred IncGamers Member

had fun, but this just blows

I just got online and saw someone is on my account. So i quickly change all passwords, but unfortunately it was too late. The only thing i could save was my 200fcr singer. all my chars are empty and naked now on 2 of my accounts. I just finished my telebowa but never got to play her.
    Causa_mortis Meleesorc naked
    Openhaard firedruid
    Pretzel barb naked
    TeleBowa naked
    Paladin naked

6 years or so of playing and collecting and trading through the drain. Maybe this is a good time to quit the game. Well i had fun, and might stay active here, but i really don't know.

The only thing i can think of that could have done this is hero-editor, wich i downloaded 2 weeks ago to test some singleplayer chars.

2. wizAdept

wizAdept IncGamers Member

Re: had fun, but this just blows

=\

always upsetting when this kind of stuff happens but d2 is cruel like that. Nothing can be done unfortunately.
    It's your choice where to go from here. If you have connections in game you may find that getting playable characters up will not take as long as it might have 6 years ago. Or maybe it is time to quit d2 and move on to something else, that choice is yours. Or you could try a d2 mod perhaps if d2 still interests you, there are pvm mods as well as several pvp realms to try out.

3. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

Ive lost many many accounts as well, some my own fault, while others were downfalls of hacking.

I completely understand as well if you decide to quit, its heart breaking to see all that youve worked for just gone in one foul swoop. Like wiz said, there are some other cool things, especially in single player, that are fun. Not to mention that im sure there are many ppl here on the forums that would have np helping you to re-equip something if you wanted. Your on nl-east right? If you need some mfing hook ups im sure i can dig around and either give you a full sorc gear set up, or probably a hammer one.

Shoot me a pm if you want :thumbsup:

4. Skullbash

Skullbash IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that, you have some very nice chars/guides. If you're thinking of starting over, I'm eastnl and I could gather together some gear if you want to make another fire druid. Let me know if I can help in some way.

5. Reticent Drappa

Reticent Drappa IncGamers Member

Hey, just read your post and wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear that. Not sure what realm you are on, but if it's on west I can help gear a character if you decide to keep playing.

6. NickaliskTrent

NickaliskTrent Banned

man I would have luved to read a guide on telebowazons for pvp..

7. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

that sux dude.

bleagh.

i should mention: over at the Barons Bazaar we maintain a set of hero-editors, item-packs etc that have been scrutinized by various computer geeks and are known to be completely free of keyloggers.

8. jesterlolz

jesterlolz IncGamers Member

Ah well, that's really horrible. Luckily, when I got hacked, it was by a nice hacker (I know, oxymoron), and he only took 1 character's stuff.

I hope you stay on the boards at least, being the like, #1 obscure pvp build maker. Really, that indeed just blows.

9. packattack

packattack IncGamers Member

As others have said sorry to hear for the loss, we all know how hard we all work to get chars up and running.

If you are on East NL and still want to get going again I have some nice gear and some high runes you could trade for other things. Just shoot me a pm and let me know and I can send some things your way.

10. ZachLap

ZachLap IncGamers Member

Yea man that is some BS, if you are on East NL i will try to help you out as well. People should just work to get their own **** instead of hack into other people. Kind of take the fun out of the game....

11. Gimmershred

Gimmershred IncGamers Member

thanks for the support all. I getting some help of a lot of d2 mates that are on my realm. Europe Scl and it's really heartwarming to see what they all give me for free to recover a bit. It's just lost pixels anyways.

I think within a few weeks i'll have a decent pvp char running again, and it will probably be the telebowa wich i aimed for.

12. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

your threads (and guides) are great and usually ten times more unique than anything i'd come up with. because of you i have an enchantless! and that's a compliment.

if you ever move to east, dont hesitate to pm me. good luck, hope to see the telebowa guide soon.

13. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

err, i have to retract this statement.

the BB does not host these tools. this may or may not change in the future.

sorry for any inconvenience.