Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hacks In Diablo?!?!?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by goodforyou2k4, Apr 7, 2004.

1. goodforyou2k4

goodforyou2k4 IncGamers Member

Hacks In Diablo?!?!?

i have just been looking at some stuff on diablo on ebay.. and all of a sudden somone is selling diablo 2 LOD hacks!!! i have heard of maphack.. but i thought blizard banned that.. now they have hacks for inidentifying identified items until u get whatever u want... won't this screw up the whole diablo trading styles?!?!? if all these hacks continue... having godly rare items (imp shank, godly ammies.. ect) won't be so godly or rare.. it would be very common for you to see a mule carrying 40 sojs on himself and another 80 in his/her stash!!! in no time.. items are worth nothing anymore!!!

2. AwesomeDude

AwesomeDude IncGamers Member

That's all a big scam. Even if you could unidentify an item, it'd be the same every time, since what's on an item is calculated when it drops.

3. Der Gamer

Der Gamer IncGamers Member

thats probably because they will send you a virus or something, after you pay for something that doesn't exist.

4. goodforyou2k4

goodforyou2k4 IncGamers Member

well... i read alot of the sellers other sales.. and they all say it works fine and they all have what they wanted.. plus they were also selling some kind of cloned diablo hack.. it tells you how many SOJS are sold and how many more u need to sell in order for cloned to appear... plus, that one person had like 10 anni charms dropped in his game.. he took a screen shot and it looked pretty real.. another hack he selling was some kind of pindle hack.. he says it is suppose to revive pindle as many times as u want in the same game, and everytime you kill him he will drop different items.. would that mean in less then 10 minutes u can do like over 10 pindle runs and get a load of crazy good items?

5. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

and....your point is? if you haven't noticed, it's already happened.