hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo said:
who was the guy who said in another thread that ATTACKYOU was MONKEYMONKEYMONKEY??
Umm... -.-

I am not attackyou.... although that sure is a sexy name... but nonetheless, I am monkeymm. I have no idea why you even brought this crap conspiracy up.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
Stop acting like a wannabe mod ?
Thoridian said:
I had bad mood yesterday so sorry if u felt offended.

Anyway some mod close that spam-thread...
Thoridian said:
Have u ever thought about going to school to learn English instead of skipping lessons to play d2 (or any other game)?
Thoridian said:
Who gives a crap (besides mods ofc) if the thread goes offtopic, if ur bored check other threads, im sure they are ALL going OT... Oh and we can also consider ur post as a OT one so w/e...
Take some of your own advice, spell correctly, and stop acting like a hypocrite. If someone calls a moderator because something is offensive, they merely help to keep this forum clean.

//Barry

Ce Olba

Banned
MONKEYMONKEYMONKEY said:
Hmm... so if my girlfriend was hit by a truck, my business partner rips me off, and "blissard haxx my accnt" then I should just ignore it all and suck up to other people?
Well, it's not like you should be going around to tell people everything about your life.

And I think that if your girlfriend would be hit by a truck, you wouldn't give a damn about getting ripped off by a business partner or "bliss haxing" you.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Baranor said:
Take some of your own advice, spell correctly, and stop acting like a hypocrite. If someone calls a moderator because something is offensive, they merely help to keep this forum clean.

//Barry
English isnt my native language so mind your own buisness.

Ce Olba

Banned
Thoridian said:
English isnt my native language so mind your own buisness.
That's not what he meant.

He meant that if you yourself cannot spell 100% correct English, you shouldn't be minding other other writing incorrect or abbreviated English.

I see you use a lot of "u" and "ur" instead of "you" and "your", and you also skip all the '-marks, such as "isnt" instead of "isn't" or "ure" instead of "you're".

However, simple misplacings of letters (such as your "buisness" here) can be understood as a simple mistake made due to writing on a keyboard and it most likely has nothing to do with your skills of writing English.

Myself, when I came to the forums, I used a lot of "u" and such, but in the end I learned to use "correct" English, and now that's the only way I write. I no more CAN write the old, fast and abbreviationful English I learned in THPS3 three years ago.

Well, there are a few commonly understood and half-official abbreviations that I use, such as IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) and btw (By The Way). Some unofficial ones would be wtf (What the ****?) and lol (Laughing Out Loud (lots of different variables on "lol" though).

Finally I agree in something with Barrie-chan. (Can I call you Barrie-chan by the way?)

Ce Olba

Banned
morotsjos said:
you really must have no life whatsoever.
Well, it seems so.

Or well, if we go to the biological terms of "life", I DO have life.

If we go to the philosophistical terms, I do have life (as I exist in this world).

However, if we go to the social terms, I do not have a life.

And yes, I like English VERY much and I am dissapointed that I only scored 85.1% on a speedy English test we had.

Ce Olba

Banned
morotsjos said:
no surprise though, you suck at it.
Want to show me how come? And no, pictures with people taken from some oddsite with a text like "owned" or a bad attempt of editing it via paint won't be counted as proof.

And yes, everyone commits little mistakes with their English here and there, but at least mine are not done on purpose, such as people who spell in this odd abbreviation-English do.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Look ma its a troll! A real one! Ugly, abusive, annoying and all. And I know we're not supposed to feed it, but its attempts are so cute, you could almost cuddle it to death.

Dear morotsjos,

No. This also goes for whatever you wish to say about any subject in the future. Save yourself the trouble :thumbsup:

Kindest regards,

Barry

@ Thoridian

Um, actually, by attempting to point such things out to others you de facto make yourself a target for these things.

@ Ce Olba
Whatever you want... if I don't like it, I might bite :azn:

morotsjos

Banned
Ce Olba said:
Want to show me how come? And no, pictures with people taken from some oddsite with a text like "owned" or a bad attempt of editing it via paint won't be counted as proof.

And yes, everyone commits little mistakes with their English here and there, but at least mine are not done on purpose, such as people who spell in this odd abbreviation-English do.
newsflash kid: nobody cares about your worthless life. you are nothing. everyone in this forum except a few other losers hate you, and for a good reason. period.

morotsjos

Banned
Baranor said:
Look ma its a troll! A real one! Ugly, abusive, annoying and all. And I know we're not supposed to feed it, but its attempts are so cute, you could almost cuddle it to death.

Dear morotsjos,

No. This also goes for whatever you wish to say about any subject in the future. Save yourself the trouble :thumbsup:

Kindest regards,

Barry

@ Thoridian

Um, actually, by attempting to point such things out to others you de facto make yourself a target for these things.

@ Ce Olba
Whatever you want... if I don't like it, I might bite :azn:
get off olbas dick, he's only 16.

Ce Olba

Banned
morotsjos said:
newsflash kid: nobody cares about your worthless life. you are nothing. everyone in this forum except a few other losers hate you, and for a good reason. period.
How come you're calling me a kid? That's both an insult and a foolish thing to do. Not that I would mean that I am an "adult" or anything. But in common, I could say that I am in some certain ways more advanced that the average Finn of my age. Not that I would know, but that's the conclusion I've come to after observing my classmates for the last three years.

Oh, and it's not like your life would matter to me or vice versa anyways, so why such a bad argument?

Also, as for the "losers" argument, you're again using fool methods to get yourself some e-pride.

get off olbas dick, he's only 16.
And here you are, defending me after just insulting me?

Or well, Barrie-chan wasn't really "coming on to" me, if that's what you mean by "being on someone's dick". He was simply responding to my question, which I think that is a fine thing to do, as a question left unanswered is one that will keep hunting the one who presented the question.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
How come you're calling me a kid? That's both an insult and a foolish thing to do. Not that I would mean that I am an "adult" or anything. But in common, I could say that I am in some certain ways more advanced that the average Finn of my age. Not that I would know, but that's the conclusion I've come to after observing my classmates for the last three years.

Oh, and it's not like your life would matter to me or vice versa anyways, so why such a bad argument?

Also, as for the "losers" argument, you're again using fool methods to get yourself some e-pride.

And here you are, defending me after just insulting me?

Or well, Barrie-chan wasn't really "coming on to" me, if that's what you mean by "being on someone's dick". He was simply responding to my question, which I think that is a fine thing to do, as a question left unanswered is one that will keep hunting the one who presented the question.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Best. Line. Ever!

Only because Ce Olba Said it though.

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Will this thread ever end?...

This is going in the wrong direction.

If you think his life is worthless, what makes your life more "worth it" than his? And you didn't have to use the word "kid". There are young people around here.

Please everyone, stop flaming for no reason...

This thread is making me wonder the ages of some of you guys. I am not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular, and I can be immature sometimes too, but this is stupid. The point of this thread was that attackyou said he got hacked and asked what he could do. The answer is simply "nothing". Unless someone who works for blizzard personally knows you, your account is lost forever. I don't know whether or not you got banned because you hacked, but it was probably for a good reason or it was a mistake. I doubt people at blizzard would really hack anyone for the possibitlity of getting good items. Question answered, end of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.