hacked

ahay guys

wen i try to enter acc it say "acc closed (8)"
i fink i got hacked by blissard
wat shuld i do?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ce Olba

Banned
Not you again.

The (8) means that you were using programs that violate the EULA, End User License Agreement, aka the Battle.net rules in short. Using such programs will get you banned of course.

And no, the people over at Blizzard, I doubt they even play the game, since they WORK with that game, so I doubt that they want to spend their freetime testing their own work.

And those people who hold the keys to Battle.net, the programmers, they do not even need to steal or trade for any stuff if they liked, as they could just alter the game code easily enough.

Reported.

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
ATTACKYOU said:
ahay guys

wat shuld i do?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You cheated and got banned by Blizzard.

The company doesn't hack people, by the way...

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
ahay guys

wat shuld i do??

Too bad, so sad. Play fair next time.

ATTACKYOU

Banned
Jackson said:
ahay guys

wat shuld i do??

Too bad, so sad. Play fair next time.
fu I KIL YOU FAMILTY MANNER UP

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Stop acting like u got A from Math? And yes 1+2 = 3. Im in bad mood, its not my fault that everyones pissing me off and for example the guy who wrote that crap about reporting is completly r******* and he acts like a wannabe mod ffs

Ce Olba

Banned
Thoridian said:
Stop acting like u got A from Math? And yes 1+2 = 3. Im in bad mood, its not my fault that everyones pissing me off and for example the guy who wrote that crap about reporting is completly r******* and he acts like a wannabe mod ffs
I didn't get an A from maths. I 9 out of 10 on 4-10 scale. 10= perfect, 4= failed.

And I'm studying maths as my major subject right now.

And 1+2=3 is correct only if all these are met:
3=1+2
3-2=1
3-1=2
3=3 (YES!)

Very important, specially the last one. If three would be, say 4, 3 wouldn't be 1+2, unless 1+2 would be 4, making 2 be 3. So three would be 2 and three at the same time, which is QUITE impossible for the calculation to be correct (3=3+3 wouldn't match).

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
WOW. Relax. I wasn't even aiming at anybody. Sorry if I offended you, even if I don't see how. Don't blame me if you're in a bad mood.

Ce Olba

Banned
BloZ said:
WOW. Relax. I wasn't even aiming at anybody. Sorry if I offended you, even if I don't see how. Don't blame me if you're in a bad mood.
Well, people LOVE to take out their general anger on others. Just another factor that makes people pathetic weaklings. If they cannot take out their anger on a wall, a boxing sack or a training partner, I wonder what kind of a person they are.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
I didn't get an A from maths. I 9 out of 10 on 4-10 scale. 10= perfect, 4= failed.

And I'm studying maths as my major subject right now.

And 1+2=3 is correct only if all these are met:
3=1+2
3-2=1
3-1=2
3=3 (YES!)

Very important, specially the last one. If three would be, say 4, 3 wouldn't be 1+2, unless 1+2 would be 4, making 2 be 3. So three would be 2 and three at the same time, which is QUITE impossible for the calculation to be correct (3=3+3 wouldn't match).
Guhh.. so 1+2 is 3 or what? :scratch:

ATTACKYOU

Banned
pliz guys if u whant lern go back on school but donut spamm in my post THX\\

anyways wat shuld i do now that i cannot enter my acc ??

Ce Olba said:
Well, people LOVE to take out their general anger on others. Just another factor that makes people pathetic weaklings. If they cannot take out their anger on a wall, a boxing sack or a training partner, I wonder what kind of a person they are.
Hmm... so if my girlfriend was hit by a truck, my business partner rips me off, and "blissard haxx my accnt" then I should just ignore it all and suck up to other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.