Ha! Im back!!

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Ha! Im back!!

After looking around, I see there are few people online that I recognize..this makes me very sad.

So how is everyone doing?!?!?! I havn't been on here in a long time. I have long since quit playing diablo...yes, it is possible.

I know this should go in the giveaway thread, but imma put it in here anyways. ( Dont hurt me gorny)

History lesson for the day:

Franklin D Roosevelt was married to Eleanor Roosevelt, how were they related?

First person to get it right recieves a diablo item of their choice, keep it modest, no BOTDS or Enigmas :)

Happy researching!

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
You guess???

You better be sure about that..

Is that your final answer?

EDIT: Im going to bed, that was the right answer BTW, they are second cousins, post in here, or PM me with the item you would like.

I think I will post again in the morning with a tid bit harder trivia question, Im tired of having D2 crap :)

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright, heres another question, it isn't too hard.

This top secret World War II Secret Agent Training School was strategically placed in Canada on the shores of Lake Ontario.

What is the name of the school?

First person to get it right gets an item of their choice as usual :thumbsup:

I will check back after school, if no one has answered by then, I will post a new question, and this one will be "dead"

btw im on us east ladder .. sorry i forgot to mention. if you happen to be there, anything nice you could pick out for a zon would be great. :)

-havok-

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
btw im on us east ladder .. sorry i forgot to mention. if you happen to be there, anything nice you could pick out for a zon would be great. :)
Well im on europe ladder so i dont expect anything.

Anyway started playing Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2) on PS2 so won't be playing D2 for a while!

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, Im back :clap:

Yes, it was Camp X

Sorry I forgot to mention folks, but I am on USEast Non-ladder, I always forget to mention that...

I'm off to do some research for another question...a harder one :mad:

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright, time for another trivia question :clap:

In terms of Immigration in the 18th and early 19th century's, what was the difference between "Salad Bowl Theory" and "The Melting Pot Theory"?

No BS answers :)

Happy researching!

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm..it seems no one likes this question?

Alright then, I am off to school, if no one has answered it by the time I get home, a new one will be posted.

Dont forget folks, any item of your choice (keep it modest, assuming I have it, I have just about everything :) on the USEast NL Realm

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd love to throw together a response but I spent the last 2 hours arguing with someone over whether it was necessary to drop the atomic bomb on Japan and even I'm tired of history after that