Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

H key finding!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by That Tall Guy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. That Tall Guy

That Tall Guy IncGamers Member

H key finding!

Well lately it has come to my attention that i would rather do H keys as easy as i do t keys...:tongue: Go my wind druid "druid_phobia"

As some of you readers may know, there is a certain pattern in the black marsh tower. I was hoping that sum1 might know if there is some kind of a pattern to the arcane sanc to were the summoner can be.

2. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

I dont think so... but D keys are easier, imo

3. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Not to mention that D-Keys have a very very simple pattern. You could probably run Nihl in...what, 30 seconds? Watch out for that temp-ban, it's a mean...thing.

4. nthBULL

nthBULL IncGamers Member

heh, when i run nihl i dont tele. still havent found any keys but ive got a few good socketables :p

5. Meyhem

Meyhem IncGamers Member

pattern for black marsh? somone wanna explain?

6. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

I think the summoner is totally random 1/4 chance of finding him first go.I tried looking for clues to which route he is but came up blank.
    The contess is fast once you find the tower..slow part is finding the tower.
    Nihli if you can run him is the fastest.

7. borok

borok IncGamers Member

any tips on nihlathak? thanks

8. RubenusPontius

RubenusPontius IncGamers Member

-lose the merc (or just his weapon, so he won't kill anything)
    -get some item with "slain monsters rest in peace" mod (nature's peace is rather popular and not too expensive...)
    -some % damage reduction is nice for those suicide minions (nihlatak can still use corpse explosion on their bodies...)

9. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

He means : a way to find the right direction, by watching the textures or patterns in the tower (like in Nihlathak's temple). But I fear there's none in this very case :rolleyes:.

10. jumpman8828

jumpman8828 IncGamers Member

Once you're in the tower it's easy. The room to the next level is always left compared to the room you entered from. Simple example:

Edit: Ahh, screw it, I can't get my ghetto map to look right

Sometimes it's a lot more complicated but as a general rule, I turn left until I'm heading in that direction.

11. Murderya

Murderya Banned

Just like meph in hell and norm... It's always to the left of the way your char is facing. Well 90% of the time anyway.

As for Arcane, someone told me that they always go top left then bottom right. And they usually find the summoner, if not they go top right then bottom left.

12. Dystopianday

Dystopianday IncGamers Member

Use CtA, come at him fast and hard so he gets interrupted and can't cast CE. If you get amp damage on you, get the fack out.

I run him with a hammerdin, average time is about a minute, and he's gotten me about three times so far, all were when he had amp damage on me and 2 were when this stupid... indescribably stupid kid kept joining my 2-minute run games to beg for items, doubling the CE damage (with the monster's life).

13. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

My tactic when I reach Nihlas room is to draw as many of the monsters away from him as possible.Run in up to close to him and then back down one of the side corridors.If you have amp on you then take some of the monsters out here away from nihla.When hes not surrounded ...hammer him.This avoids him teleporting out of a group of monsteres and leaving you as ce cannon fodder.

14. leetserv

leetserv IncGamers Member

My tactic is to teleport past nihl, into a corner, then namelock him with meteors until he's dead. Only about 2 monsters can hit you at a time then.

15. zuke

zuke IncGamers Member

I run him with a fishymancer - stand just outside the entrance to the room, hold down CE after skellies kill one guy and the CE chain kills everything including Nihlfart. Total time from waypoint to killing him is maybe a minute tops if you have Enigma.

16. borok

borok IncGamers Member

thanks everyone for the tips. im using a hammerdin ill try the tips mentioned here.