Gym 'Shootout' Video

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Gym 'Shootout' Video

A while back, there was a video posted here where a group put together a 'shootout' in a gym, using their hands and sound effects.

I must find it.

Any help?

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah you guys are good. For some reason, I never thought of searching YouTube, but I searched Google using everything imaginable.

The badminton thing was a pretty nice effect. Same with the pseudosuicides. But what really takes the cake is that toally counterstrike-esque corner moment. You know the one.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
GrimAngelNamu said:
The badminton thing was a pretty nice effect. Same with the pseudosuicides. But what really takes the cake is that toally counterstrike-esque corner moment. You know the one.
my first thought was Metal Gear Solid...when you slip up to a wall then sneak to the corner and you get that "around the corner" camera angle

I made some really great videos in my highshool film making class. I keep meaning to upload those to PC and post them here.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
What about the guy who's picking his nose, then rear ends someone and ends up getting his finger shoved up into his cranium, thus ending his life?

EDIT: what a waste of the 3K post. . .