Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

gw pass

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Haplon, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Haplon

Haplon IncGamers Member

gw pass

Any one want a pass for the April 16-17 beta weekend. Got one maybe two.

2. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

Sure, I wouldn't mind having one. :)

3. TheCerberus

TheCerberus IncGamers Member

I just pre-ordered from EBgames today, so I can cover one friend. However, another who plays *gasp* World of Warcraft *gasp* needs to get over his condition, and I'd love another spare key to hand off to him. He said if he enjoys it he'll buy the game, but continue to play WoW. I'm hoping he'll become addicted.

4. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

*DROOLS*
    I don't have money until I get my income tax refund so I haven't been able to preorder to get my own =(

If you've got 2 I'd greatly appreciate the second. Don't worry I'd put it to 48 hours worth of good use...

5. TheCerberus

TheCerberus IncGamers Member

Does Canada have a EBgames? They let you put it down for 5$, maybe even 0.01$ if you try hard enough.

And only 48? For shame. If it wasn't for Prom taking up a day I'd be at 72. Sleep is overrated, eating only slightly less so.

EDIT: As long as there are people here who want the key, I won't ask for it. I'll look through other sites for an extra one; you're being really kind in doing this, just thought you should know you're benefiting the GW community in a huge way.

6. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

I have finals starting on the 18th, need to work some study time in there...sleeping is for noobs, but passing classes is rather convenient.

Yeah we've got an ebgames, but when I say no money I mean it quite literally. If I had 5$ I'd go try -.-

Fortunately my income tax rebate = 998$ so once that comes I'm all set to actually buy the game when it's released ^^

7. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Damn, i missed it. If you still have one i'd really really like to try GW out. I've been considering buying it but i need to try it out first, especially after all these great reviews :-/

8. Haplon

Haplon IncGamers Member

cookies and mouse

I'll PM the passes tomorrow(Tuesday). To Cookies if my son has already given one away -both if he hasn't. You will really like it. I've played both WOW and GW and while both are great I have to give the edge to GW.