Guy finds tyraels might on stream

Locohead

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't watch past 20 seconds. I'm supposed to believe the guy is there on stream with his GF talking about Tyrael's might and then finds it. Sorry. Not sure which is harder to believe though, the Tyrael's Might or the girlfriend watching D2

Dazliare

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't watch past 20 seconds. I'm supposed to believe the guy is there on stream with his GF talking about Tyrael's might and then finds it. Sorry. Not sure which is harder to believe though, the Tyrael's Might or the girlfriend watching D2
Can't tell if this is sarcasm, but mrllama is legit

Timinator

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, I saw similar things in jjscud's video where he turned a tyreals into an iron golem. So many people just saw it was on single player so it MUST be using cheats. Don't lower ourselves by saying "hey this guy isn't FAM, and he happened to find the most rare unique, and happened to be talking about it, so I think its cheated too"

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Well, the guy isn't actually FAM, but those rules only apply within this forum. He is as legit as anybody else here. He does some fun stuff too. I'm not into speed running personally, but some of his other stuff is interesting.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Please do not mention non-FAM mods on this forum. Thanks.