Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Guild Wars - New Cinematic Trailer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by toader, Apr 8, 2005.

1. toader

toader Banned

Guild Wars - New Cinematic Trailer

Hey guys.

I know a lot of you are interested in the upcoming Guild Wars that is gonna be released at the end of the month.

They recently released a new cinematic trailer for it...check here to view it:

http://www.guildwars.com/gallery/movies/default.html

2. Lord_Shinnok

Lord_Shinnok IncGamers Member

looks like poopy. play more WoW and watch more Bond. answers that can get you through most things.

3. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

I dont know..looks pretty good. I looked at some of the gameplay ones, not bad. Of course I'm used to Morrowind graphics..but this looks worth a try I think.
    I might wait just a bit, just to see hows its going before I buy it...but at least its free to try..not a $15 crap a month like some others out there.

4. Beowulf

Beowulf IncGamers Member

The game is great I have had fun so far and I also find it better then WoW and also love the fact it does not have a stupid 20$ a month fee.

5. toader

toader Banned

I dont know any game that does. :)

I play both WoW and Beta test GW. Ill be honest...GW doesnt hold a candle to WoW. But, when you keep in mind its a free MMO type game....then its amazing. One time fee for unlimited play with thousands of others...thats a great deal.

Also, keep in mind, they arent quite comparable games. They are definatly in different realms inside the RPG catagory.

6. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

ALSO, keep in mind that GW isnt technically a MMORPG, there was a whole article about it. Comparing those two might make sense but in reality, it shouldnt. They are in fact really different games.

I am too lazy to find the article. If this thread is still alive by the end of my finals, I'll find it. It was a great read.

7. Ace_wanderer

Ace_wanderer IncGamers Member

Sweet, Toader could you give me a basic idea on anything thats changed since the last beta preview that was open to everyone.

8. Beowulf

Beowulf IncGamers Member

I like the fact GW relies more on your abilities then on finding some godly item after 15 hrs of runs.

9. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

Or you can be a superior PvP'er without being 0.1% of the PvP honor system ladder population. -_-

Dont get me wrong, I love both games, but I felt we needed to even out the sides.