Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Guild or build for sub-70 DH?

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by MaStAViC, Jun 4, 2015.

1. MaStAViC

MaStAViC IncGamers Member

Note: That title is supposed to say "guide," not "guild." Sorry! I can't find a way to edit thread titles.

Hey, how's it going?

I am brand new to the Reaper of Souls expansion and am currently level 56 in Act 3 of Campaign mode. I play with my girlfriend, who is a Barbarian of the same level. We only play when we both can, so she's always my tank and I'm always the person in the background running around trying to do damage.

There are a bunch of amazing builds and guides on this site. However, virtually all of them are for characters who have passed Campaign mode. Are there any good, up-to-date Demon Hunter guides or builds? I am using only items that we find on our own.

Thank you,
    Vic

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Did you check the build guide sticky at the top of this forum? They are all pretty old though so some changes should be made but it will give you an idea. My new build is fun but I haven't had time to play very much lately. But check it out. It might give you a few ideas.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dacar92-1368/hero/60475806

Really though, just use the skills that you like. Get some defensive skills and some life on hit. DH's are a little soft and squishy.