Guides for Melee Assasin

Guides for Melee Assasin

A few days ago i happened to stroll into a palapk game and i noticed something interesting. A melee assasin welli got my Mauler(griz Caddy user) and dueled her and man she ***** me. Im not sure what skill she was using but it was a silver charge and She used Eth Glitched Bartcus.

In conclusion i was wondering if u can tell me what skill she was using and if their is any guides for a good melee sin. Or if theres a guide for the build i dueled.

Btw she had around 45k ar. Maybe taht will help to know what skill it was. and she was all melee

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
silver charge? that would be Tiger Strike, but that's not a very good pvp skill. And, it's very hard to reach 45k ar with it...

Try to read the stickied guides if you wanna do a melee pvp sin.

C-Beat

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
non elemental? tiger strike is the only thing i can think of... or maybe she was a kicker and you didnt realize it... i duno.

LOL!!! your talking about twiddle, hes a good friend of mine. *9t9 on east
He has his own asn build, and he has only revealed it to me. Sorry I can't reveal it. :(

yea thats who im talking about hes a good dueler i just dont know what skill he uses my ferind has map hack so he knows the gear

its not the gear that makes him special. He has a unique stat set-up and same with the way he fights. tiger + d talon is not a bad setup, but probobly the best pvp kicksin build. (Can't say why though ^_^)

yea he crushed my bear and a few pallys. all my ferinds think i made him up and there good druids like nymesis-x and i think oaknmyth doesnt believe me

she has nice eth glitched tucs my freind said tho