Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Guide misprint?! NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by dirtyninja, Feb 23, 2014.

1. dirtyninja

dirtyninja IncGamers Member

ok I found Borns plan set in act III on PT 2, i have the console version guide with the bookmark and all and i noticed the console game has a level requirement of 20 for all 3 peices of the set and the guide says its 60. I thought hmmmmm ok, then i noticed the guide says that Umbral Oath(legend ceramonial dagger) has a level requirement of 25 and the console game have a level 8 requirement. Ive looked everywhere for information on this and to no avail. can anyone explain this too me
    View attachment 5278 View attachment 5279

2. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Maybe the game has been patched since the guide was published, so some of the information is outdated. Or, maybe the guide simply has errors in it. What's the confusing part?

3. Flux

Flux Administrator

Lots of things change in patches after printed guides are published. Also, lots of gear in Loot 2.0 scales to your character's level or the level of the monsters that drop it, so you could find the same item and it would be level 30 if you were, and then you might find it again at lvl 47, with that for the level req and appropriately higher numbers.

Levels in the guide are probably the minimum level possible for item X to drop, but you might find it with a higher req later in the game.