Guest Article: Are the D2 Heroes Crazy?

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Very funny! I like the ones about Duriel's Shell and Ormus' Robes the most! :D

Reggitsan

Banned
Best guest article in months [outside Mongo Jerry, who gets props for being the best ever.]

The Anna Nichole Smith joke was hilarious.

assmuffin

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm pretty sure that the villian guy(I think he was played by Dolph Lundren or maybe it was somebody else) in Universal Soldiers, had a necklace of the ears that belonged to the people he killed. That would make it an amulet. As for the potions, I can't think of a place to put them either.

Anidem

Banned
assmuffin said:
I'm pretty sure that the villian guy(I think he was played by Dolph Lundren or maybe it was somebody else) in Universal Soldiers, had a necklace of the ears that belonged to the people he killed. That would make it an amulet. As for the potions, I can't think of a place to put them either.
Yea , It was Dolph who played the evil counterpart to Jean Claude Vandamme's goody goody. And damme you for beating me to it!

Anidem

Banned
Speaking of The String of Ears. It seems to me that this should have been the first idea for a craftable item. How about six 90+ level ears,a Demonhide sash and 3 per. skulls transmutable to a SoE? Could give PK'ing a justifiable reason and some value to tolken ears.

Pain

Diablo: IncGamers Member
But he forgot my favorite. That old unique Dirk known as "the Diggler". I hate to think what that's supposed to be. I assume many of the younger players are too young to have seen Boogie Nights, but I'm sure plenty of DII players out there know what's going on.

Anidem

Banned
Pain said:
But he forgot my favorite. That old unique Dirk known as "the Diggler". I hate to think what that's supposed to be. I assume many of the younger players are too young to have seen Boogie Nights, but I'm sure plenty of DII players out there know what's going on.
Yea this caught my eye when I started playin d2 also. So apparently the rumors of blizard having no sense of humor were unfounded.

Ridureyu

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, thanks- (I was gone for the weekend).

Thanks for the comments, to those who liked it and who didn't (if I write another, I'll take the suggestiosn into consideration).

But heck, haven't YOU been grossed out at wearing the String of Ears?

Wolfwind

Diabloii.Net Member
I mean it's bad enough the heroes take on the very powers of hell itself, but wearing giblets, severed body parts, and some old dudes robes, that's just pure ineffable insanity...

:yep:

corndog420

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of The String of Ears. It seems to me that this should have been the first idea for a craftable item. How about six 90+ level ears,a Demonhide sash and 3 per. skulls transmutable to a SoE? Could give PK'ing a justifiable reason and some value to tolken ears.
I think you mean "token" ears, but I agree. For quite a while after I started, I saved up ears assuming that I could make a String. Then I realized that I hate PvP, and that Ears do not a String Make.