Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Guardians of the Dawn" Clan Recruiting

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Dawnmaster, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

"Guardians of the Dawn" Clan Recruiting

Hello,

The GotD-clan is searching for new members. I am Flux, the leader.
    I have been playing for over 2 years online and a member of these forums for a year now.
    I started this clan in January this year and atm we are with 10 members.

Our website: http://www.geocities.com/johnnyjeurissen/gotd

For those of you who don't have the time to relax and read everything, let me share a few of the basics of our clan with you.
    We assist members in rushes, level boosting etc. We have our own games (eg There can only be one is very popular), dueling goes by the rules, we do level services on the European Trade Forum here from time to time.
    Check out this link to see satisfied ;) customers: http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=337159

We only play on Softcore Europe, currently we play non-ladder, but when the ladder resets, we plan on taking ladder too, mostly for the begin ranking and the items later on.

You might wanne check out the Newspage on our site to see what has happened since we started. Also check out the members/ranking pages to see how our hierarchy is represented.

Hope to seeing you soon ;)

Ps: you can contact us by either making a reply to this thread, sending me a pm here or use the contact-page on our site. If you use our contact-page, please share your forum account/postcount, just for the record.

2. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

i am looking for a euro clan. i dont see any more information how to get in touch whit you guys on your homepage so i ll just post here and see what happens

3. msoerensen

msoerensen IncGamers Member

is this a pvp/pvm/fun or all of the mentioned type of clan i might be interested

4. Dawnmaster

Well it's about pvp/pvm/fun, but we have various ways to play them, There can only be one, one of our most popular games, is an actual mix of Pvm and Pvp, and it's loads of fun :D

About contact, in the left menu, the bottom button should be it, but you might want to enlarge your screen to 1024x768 to see it.
    (I couldn't imagine why anyone would play Diablo uses a 800x600 screen so I made the website for 1024x768 only)

But for contact, it's best if you pm or reply here since it's easier to see who you are ;)

Out of curiosity, also add a note what convinced you to reply to this thread. What interest do you have in the clan? What are you expecting from it?
    I always ask this first to people to see what kind of players they are :thumbsup:

5. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

yeah i saw the contact part on your homepage, but that would lead to the same as writing here :) i was rather curious about what happens next :p

anyway, i wanna join a clan since i got realy tired of all the people on bnet, all the cheating and fealing proud about it... what i expect form the clan is fun. i play this game for more than 5 years now and the only thing left that i want from it is fun. i m not uber rich on bnet, played single player mostly. i actualy only played on bnet for ladder season 1, when it ended i stoped playing.

so i m looking for some fun people to play whit from time to time ( i m mostly online late night european time ) and to make some fun duels ( your there can only be one game sounds fun :) )

anway, what happens next ? :)

6. Dawnmaster

Well, the next step is to contact eachother on bnet I guess. You can leave your account here and/or try me, *redflux.

We'll have a small talk, I'll take the test to give you a starting position on our ranking page and then you'll get to meet any members that are online.

C U soon (I'm finishing up on a paper for school ATM, but I'll definitally be on later) :buddies:

7. msoerensen

msoerensen IncGamers Member

i would like to join for some fun pvp and pvm i would like to join because i until now have only played with my brother and though i am not online very often he's online even less, so i would like to join to play and get some friends in the game i am not super wealthy the items i got which is worth the most is 2 stormlash nonladder a coh some wf and ik set nonladder ladder i got upped hoz, dream tiara, death cleaver thats some of what i got i got 2 whole acc and then 1 with only 3 chars on.

*soerensen
    *soerensen_m
    *msoerensen

8. Dawnmaster

Well, I have some pretty expensive stuf (prob a lot more than you) but only 3 chars on 1 account and 3 mules, that's it :D

Ps: going on in a sec ;)