Guardian Boneweaver

PandadudeSP

Diabloii.Net Member
5 down, 2 to go.
This is a fairly standard bonemancer, so I will keep it short. I always enjoyed the bone skills, but for once I also tried out some curses. To spice it up some more I went with a rogue hireling.

Level 79
20 Bone- spear, wall, prison, 12 spirit.
9 CE
1 in all golems
1 in amp and down to attract

Rare helm +2 +20 fcr
Rare amu +1, +26 FR, +28 LR
White wand, +3 spear
Spirit Monarch
Skin of the Viper (um)
Trang claws
Rare belt (fhr, life, str, FR)
Rare boots (frw, LR, CR)
Rare rings (resists, FCR)
5/3/4 CTA + Spirit switch
Stash: Ume's Lament (decrep), resist charms, a curse skiller

Howltusk
Harmony Diamond Bow
Treachery Cuirass
Screenshot010.jpg
Hellforges: Gul + Lem :D

NDE: Got somewhat swamped once in plains of despair by those hell spawns, with might aura, while cursed, and they packed a bigger punch than their size indicated.

Thoughts: Quite capable character, and safe enough even without max block. CtA helped here I think, although the short duration was a pita. I didn't like attract since I kept killing the target, but confuse is better than dim vision in most cases, and bone prison could take care of uniques.

Damage is only good for p1, but some better gear and especially skillers might help out on that front. Hireling damage was quite poor (600-900 on LCS, 11 fpa), but she stayed out of the way and supplied the vigor aura. I think I will respec to get max CE, and use him to farm cows for runeword bases.

Next character is a Windhammer fury druid.

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! Interesting choice with the Howltusk on the merc. Assume it was mostly for the knockback and monster flee?

PandadudeSP

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! Interesting choice with the Howltusk on the merc. Assume it was mostly for the knockback and monster flee?
Exactly, mostly the knockback since I had curses myself :) It helped keep her alive, when a frenzytaur or something got through to her. Giant Skull would've also worked, but didn't have one.

DaveW

Diabloii.Net Member
Well done on the Guardian. As for crowd control, you cant beat DV. Its broken imho. I use on my fishymancer max DV and small AMP coz it lets u control the area. And HC is all about control.