Guardian Anaya

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Guardian Anaya

I finished this character almost a week ago but didn't have much time to post, so here it is now (after a few pit runs and decking her out in MF gear):

Guardian Anaya
Level 86 Hardcore Amazon
Fury/Freezing Javazon

Strength: 134 (187/239) on switch #1, (167/219) on switch #2
Dex: 187 (207) on switch #1
Vitality: 184 (194)
Energy: 15 (base)

I put 187/239 and 167/219 for strength because I have 2 modes: Meph Running and Pit Running. I have 187 with Tal's armor and 239 with Enigma.

20 Freezing Arrow
20 Cold Arrow
20 Lighting Fury
20 Valkyrie
1 in pre-reqs
2 D/A/E
2 Pierce

49% Stealskull (PTopaz)
7% Eye of Etlitch
47% War Traveler
Upgraded Goldwrap
Blood Grip - 4% mana steal, 10% resist all, 15% lightining, 15% MF, +25 mana.
17% MF, 20% Lightning Absorb Wisp Projector
Weapon Switch #1:
196%/9% Titan's Revenge (non-upgraded)
Rhyme Grim Shield
Weapon Switch #2:
209% ED Goldstrike

MF Switch #1 (/players8 Pit):
Tal Rasha's Guardianship (PTopaz)
Dracul's Grasp

MF Switch #2 (/players1 Meph):
Enigma [color=#00e0]Scarab Husk[/color]
Laying of Hands

Merc (Might, level 86):
Tal Rasha's Guardianship (PTopaz)
Guillaume's Face
The Reaper's Toll

4x 100 PD Small Charms
1x 175 PD Large Charm
2x 50 PD Small Charms
1x Passive/Magic Grand Charm
Various Resist Charms

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy Runner Guy said:
Very nice job! And excellent gear, especially for HC! One question though, how much life does she have?

crg
900-1000ish, it's low, but I can stay alive with her very well, even better than my HotO meteorb/fireball sorc, though not as well as my skellimancer. If she needs to, she supplements her low life with an occassional oak sage from Wisp Projector every once in a while.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
wowzers! i'm always stunned, shocked, and amazed by guardians! hearty congratulations, and have a drink on me. :drink:

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
wowzers! i'm always stunned, shocked, and amazed by guardians! hearty congratulations, and have a drink on me. :drink:
Thanks! I think I will, right after I get through this report in chemistry, argh! :teeth:

Couvi

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't even have the patience to get a Patriarch/Matriarch much less a Guardian. I bow to you and all other Guardians. :worship:

Congrats :D
That is some sweet gear she is wearing, well done :)
Is this HCL or non ladder? (I'm guessing non, due to the Enigma Armour and others)

Sam

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
sam_manzanza said:
Congrats :D
That is some sweet gear she is wearing, well done :)
Is this HCL or non ladder? (I'm guessing non, due to the Enigma Armour and others)

Sam
Non-ladder, though the Enigma was with self-found runes in 1.10 (I'm very lucky with runes in 1.10 - self found: Jah, Ber [both used in Enigma], Ohm, Vex [used in HotO], and Ist [hellforge]. I have screenshots for all the runes except Jah I think. Anyhoo, everything I have on this character was self-found (one or two items from my brother) and I never trade or play MP games (except with one trusty real life friend, and even then I rarely play with him).

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought the title of the thread was "Guardian Angel" as in the unique armor :lol:

But anyways... Congrats on the Guardian :worship:

Z_O

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm impressed. That's a serious well-equipped guardian. My hardcore characters have life expectancies far too short for me to risk gear like that on them. :)

Chris

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on your Guardian, DarkChaos. Any Guardian is an achievement, but collecting all that gear on HC would have been some outstanding effort!

Well done.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the accomplishment :clap: That is a sweet set of gear.

But let me ask in the nicest way possible if there is any chance that any of the runes or gear were found by a SC char? It's just that I've been playing HC in 1.10 since the final patch and I ain't found a single one of those items, including the runes you named (oops, I have made the Rhyme). HC MFing is extremely risky, and, honestly, not done by many folks...

I'm NOT accusing you of cheating. Just curious if you are stretching the Guardian term a bit. If you did collect these, what HC character were you using? I should build me one :)

And Icebird, with ATMA's backup feature, only the HC purists are really risking their items these days :p

halo11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Guardian, welcome to the elite few. :)

Honestly, MF'ing in HC is the best part of D2. Finding a good compromise between survival and MF gear and knowing it really makes a difference... it's the way it should be, you're risking your life to find the ultimate itamz.

Not the SC crap where you're immortal and finding a Stormshield is just a nice bonus because you can't die anyway...

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations! :clap: May her luck with MFing supply you with many more green and gold items!