Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Grumpy Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Pijus, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

Grumpy Fridaily

RL: Went to school, where I had 2 psychology and ethics lessons. All the other people in the lesson were bumbling about how bad our country and life is. It's made me grumpy.

D2: Yes. Either quest my frenzy barb or make loads of new chars, or cow runs.

OVG: Maybe abit of left 4 dead.

2. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Grumpy Fridaily

RL: Got woken up by a text from my GF wishing me well. Five minutes later my alarm went off. Spent most of the day preparing for my job interview which is in two hours.

D2: Of course. After the GF has gone to bed the BlizzSorc will come out to play. I'll be looking to MP around 2300-0000 GMT.

OVG: Played some L4D1 with PJ. We did two campaigns, and with some horrible bot AI, twists of fate and fire that was able to come through the floor of the escape vehicle, we both died in both finales, yet both bots escaped both times. I think it was mainly down to this:

FE: I'm going to stay in the closet. There's only one entrance.
    PJ: I'm going to get myself killed.

<two minutes later>

PJ: Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    PJ: I'm dead.

3. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work till 3, then off to see friends from place of previous employment.

D2: Not until I re-org my ATMA stash - way too spread out and too inefficient for my likes.

4. queenEm

queenEm Diabloii.Net Member

@FE: how did the interview go? Hope it went well and that you followed Corax's advice from the bar: dress properly and start off with a firm handshake :)

RL: have not been to work Thursday/Friday due to sad and disturbing events that set off Wednesday. Have rested, watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I am at season 6 where she has been killed and is resurrected) and also played a little in the Golddigger tournament but I am not really focused, which in hardcore is a bad thing. Good thing I am still in normal

D2: Again (yeah, that's his name); my tourny necro has just found the cube and got the staff from normal Maggot's lair. That is a seriously annoying place for skellie mancers. I hate it passionately!!

5. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman Diabloii.Net Member

can anyone join the fray or do i need an invitation?

6. Evasive

Evasive Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I had the day off so I made cheesecake to celebrate. Picked the GF up from work and police closed the road about half a mile from my destination so sat in a traffic jam pinned between two cars for half an hour. Definately made me grumpy too.

D2: Some MP with nulio earlier, and may try and level up my barb further.

7. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

The interview went well, thank you. I did follow corax's advice, but I was already doing it anyway. I think there's an 85-90% chance I'll get it, with my customer service background, but unfortunately it's only a temporary job until Xmas.

8. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

Not sure what's got everyone so grumpy, today will be wonderful! Congrats on the bittersweet interview, Eddie.

RL: Going to turn a friend's garage into a giant bouncehouse and have a huge party in it. I-Hop afterwards.

D2: Yes. No idea what, but yes.

OVG:

9. wielanja

wielanja Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Two classes this morning that I struggled to stay awake in. Just got up from a nap and will now be...

D2: Running hell meph, looking for arreats, homonc or razortail.

10. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

@FE: L4D was fun today. I knew the zombies would stunlock me, but I was hoping I could get that medkit and make it back up to the closet.

However, in the other campaign it was you who set us on fire, remember? :D

11. Elementalist

Elementalist Diabloii.Net Member

Can I join in? First time poster, long time reader :coffee: (my account length doesn't do me justice).

IRL: Woke up unusually early, decided to work on some papers. Extremely uneventful day (probably a good thing).

D2: Haven't gotten on yet. Planning on finishing up Act 2 and 3 on my baby Sorc.

12. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

@ crawlingdeadman and Elementalist - yup, feel free to let us know what is going on in RL (real life), D2 (obvious), and OVG (other video game, or old video game if you're nostalgic).

13. nurman

nurman Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Watched "My Neighbor Totoro" today (reviewed here http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536098&page=65]
    Been sick for the past 4 days. Ungh.

D2: Well, ummm, my fireballorber needs more levels (@lv60, a4nm)..... I'm thinking about making an insight berserk barbarian.

OVG: Played some sc2. That's about it.

14. HappeningKT

HappeningKT Banned

RL : I am at home spending my vacations.Nothing special, but am sure missing D2

D2 : Not allowed at home. So no D2 till tuesday.

15. Brak

Brak Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Lab meeting in the morning, surgeries afternoon and evening. Just about done with my mouse surgeries for the day. Have to help wife with some job applications after that.

D2: Possibly maybe if I get the time. Either Gold Diggers character or try to get a better hurty stick for my sorc's merc in the Mausoleum.

16. Grisu

Grisu Diabloii.Net Member

@FE: Glad to hear your interview went well! Tell us if you got the job!

RL: 12.5 hours of work, non-stop talking, and 2 hours of driving to/from work...I'm wasted. That's why I went to McD ... drowned my sorrow in Sour Cream Dip... :p

D2: maybe some Pindle/LK/Travincal runs for my pastime.

17. corax

corax Diabloii.Net Member

Corax had a grumpy friday for a few reasons
    a) put the new car back in to get the tow bar fitted. apparently they took all day to do a 10 minute job and the loan car they gave me had the fuel light on. luckily i only lived 2 kms away and didnt need to go anywhere.
    b) Spoke to the area manager about my new job. he didn't even come CLOSE to what he promised me despite me surpassing every i had to do in the last 4 months. Instead they are promoting some other guy base on 'experience' even though my results in said job while he was on holidays surpassed his by....lots. So he's getting promoted and i'm taking over his job on a limited tenure. I refused it as a ful

18. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman Diabloii.Net Member

RL: it was a pay day so no grumpiness here. if only it had been more money... nearly off work, about to start the weekend probably do the usual and hang out with the buds playing, drinking, watching movies, etc. somewhere in there (prolly tomorrow), we're going to cut more trees down in his back yard.

D2: probably not tonight.

OVG: Wii playing is great whilst drinking so probably.

19. baqarah

baqarah Diabloii.Net Member

Fix'd

RL: Went with my mate to see "The Social Network". Expected something else from Fincher, but I liked it anyway. Some beers afterwards, now Im going to sleep.

D2/OVG: Nah, maybe some other time. Dont have time right now.