Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Grumbly Tummy Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 4, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Grumbly Tummy Sundaily

RL: Well, I recovered from that stupid cold/flu thing, only to find that one of my sisters brought home a stomach bug from school. Great. My stomach has been making noises that are... just wrong.

D2: Been working on a pure summoner druid, as well as my Guided Arrow amazon.

Enjoy!

2. Joosh

Joosh IncGamers Member

Re: Grumbly Tummy Sundaily

@Neumein

Shame to hear you have not been well, hopefully the stomach thing won't turn into something else.

Other than that...

RL: Just recovered from bronchitis... yay! Well at least it's done with, other than that just working and learning guitar :smile:

D2: Surprisingly... Yes! I think my break may be almost over, Might have to make a return thread soon :), shame I've missed out on the super MFO but I'm sure I will suffice.

Hope to return all my fellow forumites soon :)

Joosh :thumbsup:

3. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

@Joosh:
    Nice to see you back bro.

@neumein:
    That's what toilets are for. :thumbsup:

RL: Reading explosm comics.

D2: Remaking my Venomancer/Sidewinder, might Mat/Pat my Bowbarb/Archmage sometime soon.

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Sidewinder? Archmage? o_O.

RL: Study. Study. Study. DotA. TV. D2. Hornets 1, Spurs 0. GG.

D2: Punching kills faster than Impaling. That is all I have to say.

5. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Ditto.

Hard work, eh? I'm ~6 weeks in (~45 minutes per day, every day), and I feel like I'm just starting to barely make something that resembles progress - and I've still only figured out 0.02% of what I want to figure out (and can execute about 1/2 of that - poorly :laugh:). Nevertheless, I never thought I'd turn into the next Reverend Horton Heat overnight (speaking of which, he's coming to town in ~6 weeks - I'm there).

oh yeah... welcome back.

RL: See first paragraph. And the next paragraph (unless I motivate to start a different build for my Faith bow).

D2: Took me 2+ hours (over several sessions) to finally reroll a "good" 2-campfire LK map after finally retiring my Sacred Targe map, but I finally got a map that takes 14 teleports to hit all 6 chests... at this point, that will have to do. ~5th run I found a Lum, and I don't think it was a known pattern. Chain Gloves + <something else>... I didn't bother with a screenie.

I also spent an ~hour finally burning off some of my imbue quests on the Diadem's, Tiara's, Coronet's that I traded with Thyiad/Mungo a while back... Nothing but Charsi-fodder, but between the ~20 of them I imbued, I made ~750k for gambling somewhere down the road.

6. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Got to act 4 nightmare. The Durance of hate was hard, died so many times... maybe I was reckless. I hope I get better gear soon (caves and dungeons are annoying, I always have to enter the rooms before my minions and then get out or they won't enter).

7. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: Going to a mate's house to watch the Liverpool-Man City game later. Should be quite good - Liverpool have absolutely nothing to play for any more, so we may see some of the reserves getting a call up. Plus with it being the last home game of the season, it'll be a chance for the fans to say goodbye to players who are/could be leaving the club in the summer.

D2: Probably, after the match. My Enchantress has started to get good once I put Hexfire and Viscereataunt on her, and now I can't wait to put the Passion Phase Blade she's been waiting for onto her. She's also got a Freedom J00l Stormshield waiting for her, but that'll be a little while yet…

8. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

RL: Begining prepartions for my Organic Chemistry Lab Final. Its a repeat of an experiment performed earlier in the semester, so I'm not too worried about. However, we have to have an instructor witness our melting point determination and actual yield on the balance, thereby reducing the possibility to cheat. >_< :rolleyes:

D2: v1.09 Act I w/ my sorcy and Zon (time permitting, of course). Oy, what I wouldn't gib for a nice deathspade or Knell Striker right about now. :grin:

9. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

^ Ah, orgo lab, good times.

I still remember the time in first year I overdid my blow dry and blew my entire contents of product out of a tube. With a 0.04% yield, I still did pretty good. :laugh:

10. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

How about the time when I added excess NaHCO3(aq) to an acidic mixture in a sample vial, and then proceeded to shake it??? The build up of pressure was so great that the top blew right off, leaving me w/ less than 1/4th of a mL of product. Not only that, but the Infrared Spectroscopy showed almost all water and barely any product. :doh:

Note to self: ALWAYS use a screw cap conical vial when shaking an acid/base mixture. I'm just glad that I don't have to take Org II. :grin: