Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

grr, this whole "noob" thing

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by SoulTaker, Feb 7, 2004.

1. SoulTaker

SoulTaker IncGamers Member

grr, this whole "noob" thing

ok man, im just a lil tired of people on diablo acting like 9 year olds...when they say something and you corect them and there so sure there right, i leave them be, people have there opinions to have wut they want, but then they spam there hate like crazy kinda like this
    your such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noobyour such a noob

all over the dam screen then when you tell em to stop spamming that just tares there thread and they hostile you..so i feel the need to kik there ***, im not a great dueler by no means, i lose prolly just as much as i win, but yesterday some amazon did this ****, rubyweapon was her name, and i dueled her with my wind druid, he was prolly like 8 lvl under her but i just went out there and gave my best,she won fiar and squere, used tele from enigma and won, but no compliants, but then the dam
    LMAO
    i tell her good duel and im on my way, but then another
    LMAO come up and it pisses me off, cuz i can imagine them sitting by there computer not luaghing at all, just the sheer typing of it to piss me off,
    the they say, "noob" and leave a split second after wards, you try to message them your anger and they squelched you prehand,its like a dam precedjure it seems, it always plays out the same in the way,
    and im just a lil tired of this stereo typical scanerio of this whole calling people a "noob", im no noob, but im not a vet, but the whole thing just pisses me off, everyone acts like there 9 years old...

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

That's because they nost likely was 9. I have ran across alot of 9-12 year olds, and you can even tell by the way that they talk and cry when someone goes off on them instead.

What I get tired of is the "begging" that I always run across just because you do someone a favor with... like with ancients, they give you the old standby lines: "i just started a week ago, go any items for a noob". Or my personal favorite:got any free stuff that i can have free"

Even Beatboxer and myself ran across someone like that last night.

What gets me though, is the Mature Rating on the box itself, guess now days 9 is suppose to be mature.

HoS

3. SoulTaker

fuking lazy asses, they think the game is all about items and dressing up ur person like barbie...

4. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Same here last night, some sorc.

PLz necro, can I have free. ...PLz........Plz....can I have free Plz...and on and on and on

I so wanted to so crush him with rudelike comments, but I didnt.

Also, HOS, where do you and Beat hang out in, east, west? Its tuff finding some decent people to roll with, it be cool to actually jam with people from D2.

5. HarbingersOfSkulls

We are on West ladder mostly.

*DeadFukker

HoS

6. Cerebron

Cerebron IncGamers Member

Just create a new game and leave. Not a big deal. Don't let it go to your stomach.

7. Teufelskreis

Teufelskreis IncGamers Member

Speaking of correcting, that's "they're", champ. :thumbsup:

8. Dangerous Old Man

Dangerous Old Man IncGamers Member

Sadly, many of the people are either nine or act as if they are. Between the people begging for items or criticizing anothers preferred playstyle and/or calling "newbs" just because someone is not following the "cookie-cutter" build - it can get frustrating.

Personally, I have been playing for years, in age, I exceed my third decade, and have taken several hardcore characters up to level 99. On the ladder, I have several hardcore's in the 80's. Newb .... me? You wouldn't think so, yet I was called one just last night.

Why? Because my necro was using amp on a relatively simple boss pack. Other necro - 20 levels my junior, continually cast decrep over my amp. He would say things such as --- decrep does the same dmg to monsters and slows them down --- except his use of the English language was more flawed and certainly more .... "flavorful."

I tried to correct him, but he just called me a newb and continued to override my curse. As a result, it took twice as long to kill the pack. Decrep allows for only half the damage as amp and affects CE as well. Sigh !

I do believe that hardcore has less of a child-like atmosphere. The really immature ones die quickly and then give up and go back to softcore. Good, I like it that way.

Dangerous Old Man

9. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Haven't seen you around here in awhile kreis, wb

(The setting, hell pubby duel game on east ladder.

I was using a poor bonamancer, he had max cast rate but he was sportin' pezzie crown and vipermagi :p . lol. He did have marrows tough :D. Lvl 69.

Stupid 9 year old playing a lvl 80-something hammerdin w/enigma (damn rune dupings on ladder), hoto, and god knows what else.

He's laughing at me and **** when I won't walk out of the camp (he was hammering the entrance) so he got bored and let me go out first. He starts teleing around, kills my golem, teles next towards me.

I predicted where he was going to tele, and he teled in the middle of a barrage of bone spirits.

He died a swift death.

Here's my favorite line:

"YOU ***! YOU WAK ***! F*CK YOU! NOOBE!"

I thanked him for the ear and left the game...it was only him in the game and I didn't feel like dealing with him anymore. As you see ignorance is widespread on Bnet, and I think that these little 9 year olds call everyone nOOb.

It's funniest is when they call you n00b after you beat them.

10. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

STFU N00BS!

I couldn't resist it. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

11. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

LMAO :lol:

:thumbsup:

12. SoulTaker

yey i hate it when you win a duel and people go off...
    many times they say i use pots or sum ********,i hate it, fuking angers me...
    from now on tho, for all those 9 yr olds, im not even gonna respond...

13. Asheron

Asheron IncGamers Member

Woah,don't let it influence your gameplay to that degree.
    Just leave the game and let them go afk crying or teach them good lesson they'll never forget. :p

14. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

whenever little whiners get like that, I usually just press the squelch button right away. Then, if they end up going hostile on me, I just keep playing pvm, lookin out for someone coming up on me. They hardly ever take all the effort to go find me in the acts and try to kill me out there. if they do however, I either leave the game (if I don't think i have a chance) or duel them, usually using the monsters to my advantage. Since most duel in the blood moor, they're not used to the monsters all around, and it tends to surprise them quite a bit ^.^

My personal pet peeve (sp?) are those begging types tho... "plz free can I have free plz plz I need free" omg... that is probably the most annoying thing about Diablo2.

--fatty

15. Corwin_Caelin

Corwin_Caelin IncGamers Member

heh, I had a good one playing a pally last night

typical little spammy gimp in a public game

eventually he says

Pally trade me your HoZ

errr no.... I need it

U are so ***!

Normally i would squelch right there but I said i was going to trade him my spare but as he called me *** no deal

his apologies got more and more frantic

in the end he said he was going to kill himself
    i suggested he cut the veins length wise and not across, you bleed out quicker that way then quit.

My housemates were wondering why I was chuckling as I went for another beer

16. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

Is it just me, or is there huge amount of anti-semitism and bigotry?
    Seems like I can not enter a game without hearing some monkey remarking about the 1930's in Germany or the antebellum period in America.

But in most cases, the squelch button in your friend.

17. HarbingersOfSkulls

I was called a pu**y yesterday because some lame sorc in sewers in norm, because she keep dying and i had sigon's on.

Though i was helping clear her body, she kept calling me that.....finally I brough about 12 monsters to her body and tp'd to town.

Sorc thought it was cleared, died.....and Itold her to stop being a pu**y and kill them for yourself. Then laughed as she died 6 more time.

HoS

18. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

Boots

And Shoes.

Some nonsense, to break up the nOOb hate. There are many ways of dealing with the vidiots. They are very annoying until you get used to em though...kinda like mosquitos...

*swat!*

There we go. The lil' kiddies jus' want some discipline. In most cases I say give it em!

At least there aren't as many PKers in my pub lvl games anymore. Those old Hexxors were like 6' 4'' 10 year olds. Ever try to discipline one of those? :p

19. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Isn't that illegal?

20. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

That depends entirely on your perspective and position relative to the young one. :)