grizzy's set

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Well in SP the price of things is different in most cases, we don't have Bnet kind of economy where some certain item is worth "that sword" and "those boots".

But prepare to pay much, I think it is the rarest in this whole game

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
With 3 TC 87's in the set, I'd say at least 3-4 high level runes (if the one you are trading with accepts them) or 3-5 TC 87's.

crg

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
i traded my set from star_light wizard and it cost me 3 high lvl runes and 3 tc87's. just too give you an idea

Shivan

Diabloii.Net Member
it is much MUCH cheaper in 1.10 imo!
in 1.09, only the very very rich could dream of getting the full set

in 1.10, i have already found the corona and the caduceus myself, and just missing the shield

and there are some sick people who have found 11 griz coronas.......

tentpeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Its not that hard to get. The set items are so much easier to find than uniques and you can easily find it yourself. Anyone who starts offering high runes for anything that's not a tc 87 class specific/tyraels/uber rare is crazy.

I've found 3 Caddy's and 1 Helm. I bought another helm with a few mules of perfects and won the Shield in a MF comp.

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
It is true that Gris set isn't that rare anymore but it still is hard to get. I need 27 more items for complete 1.10 grail and I haven't found the shield yet (2x Coronas and Caddy only :D)