Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Griswold good for MF?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ElderDruid, Feb 9, 2004.

1. ElderDruid

ElderDruid IncGamers Member

Griswold good for MF?

I see on d2data.net that Griswold (Hell) has the highest percentage chance to drop a LOT of high-end uniques and set items. I'm wondering what others' experiences are with Griswold and MF. Do you do Griswold runs and wind up with a good number of quality items relative to the time spent? Thanks.

2. Orion241

Orion241 IncGamers Member

I saw this on D2 Data too and decided to give Griz runs a go. I did a couple hundred runs I'd say over a period of a few days with my 465 MF Fire Sorc. The best thing I found was ironically, Griz's armor, which isn't really good at all. Seeing as D2 Data wouldn't really lie about percentages, the chances are still there, I just had very bad luck with him. :rant:

3. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

eeeehhhh...what are you talking about?...items don't give higher chance to drop highlevel items (except via magic find), I think you misunderstood that Griswolds armor is amongst the HARDEST to drop instead.

4. Daemonaz

Daemonaz IncGamers Member

With Griswold he meant the old smith from Diablo 1 turned zombie in Tristam, not the armor.

5. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I found Metalgrid on Griswold, but I don't do any runs. I think The pit is a better place to go to.