grief vs botd ?? why ohh why

Filo01

Diabloii.Net Member
grief vs botd ?? why ohh why

hello all u devote baba players ...

ok i have a botd 402% ed zerk, also have beast 260% 39 stregth (lucky roll)
when i vs my mates grief / beast i get owned every time...(we duel with ss/bers)

ok my qeastion is... does botd do more dmg then grief
i've noticed that the grief can do some massive rapping is this becaue of the ias .. or the +400 dmg ??

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Sigh...

Its because of the consitent high avg dmg & deadly strike that makes it prevail over botd.

Rik

Filo01

Diabloii.Net Member
rikstaker said:
Sigh...

Its because of the consitent high avg dmg & deadly strike that makes it prevail over botd.

Rik
thankz 4 the feed back bro ... the man with all the answers lol (ie nice guided i had a flick through it ..)

... hmm i guess i'll go with grief
i was wandering u know the ias u get off the grief does that affect ww at all .. ?? (only ar affects ww.... ?? and only the ias from the weapon makes a diffrence .. think i got it right... )

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Filo01 said:
... hmm i guess i'll go with grief
i was wandering u know the ias u get off the grief does that affect ww at all .. ?? (only ar affects ww.... ?? and only the ias from the weapon makes a diffrence .. think i got it right... )
read it thorroughly,I have answered all questions that get asked here again & again & again.

Ias on grief is ias on weapon so yes it will effect ww.Ww isnt itd,(if thaths what you meant).It requires a successful ar check to inflict dmg on said target.Likewise all attack mods like cb,deadly,pmh,itd,ow,freze target etc work with ww.But ctc x skill on attack/striking/struck wont trigger while in ww.Its also important to note that on weapon attack mods arent shared between weapons when you dualwield,offweapon mods are.The cb on your beast wont be considered for a cb check when grief hits,but the cb on your gores will be & to beast as well.

Rik

Filo01

Diabloii.Net Member
thankz again bro...feed back has got me thinking

so your besicaly saying grief is the best dmg weapon out of the 2 ...??
that was wat i got out of the fat explaination... i've never been that bright lol...

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Filo01 said:
hello all u devote baba players ...

ok i have a botd 402% ed zerk, also have beast 260% 39 stregth (lucky roll)
when i vs my mates grief / beast i get owned every time...(we duel with ss/bers)

ok my qeastion is... does botd do more dmg then grief
i've noticed that the grief can do some massive rapping is this becaue of the ias .. or the +400 dmg ??
The character screen is completely wrong for displaying the damage that grief actually does, among other things that screen does wrong.