Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Grief Question/Problem

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by JME, Jun 13, 2005.

1. JME

JME IncGamers Member

Grief Question/Problem

I just made a Grief zerker axe and when I replaced my crappy unique with it, I noticed my damage went DOWN on my character stat screen. The runeword worked but the stats for the weapon damage did not change (I got the 40 ias :) but the 340 dmg :( increase. The question is, why ISNT this adding to the damage on the stat screen making it appear I'm doing even less damage.

2. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

It IS adding the damage, it just doesn't appear on the stat screen because of the way the client handles +damage as compared to +% enhanced damage.

Go fight with it and you will see.

-Hal

3. JME

JME IncGamers Member

Thanks for quick reply, do you have a good link where I can find out EXACTLY how much damage I do then. I suppose I'm being picky, and I can truely believe and see that it does more damage, I would just like to know about how I'm doing.

4. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

I don't know of a link offhand, though you'd just need to take the weapon base damage, add the +damage, and multiply it by the enhanced damage %, then add that back to the original damage.

-Hal

5. Ehein

Ehein IncGamers Member

On the same note, I heard if you wear travs it then shows you the real grief damage in the character screen. Anyone know if this is true?