Grief PB or Zerker???????

MeNTaIPaTleNT

Diabloii.Net Member
Grief PB or Zerker???????

thinkin of tradin for one now that i can afford it...curious on which is better...looking for valid reasons please....not just because one looks cooler than the other lol

thanks in advance

froztmourne

Diabloii.Net Member
PB attacks faster and you would never have to repair it
Z attacks slower but it doesnt have that crazy 136 dex requirement pbs do
you do have to repair Z tho
make sure you have a handful of orts around if u plan on getting a Z

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
thinkin of tradin for one now that i can afford it...curious on which is better...looking for valid reasons please....not just because one looks cooler than the other lol

thanks in advance
PB has more speed but less damage while zerker has more damage but less speed. It all depends on the char you are going to be using it on. On a smiter, a PB is the best while on barb a zerker would probably be better if you want more damage output.

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
PB attacks faster and you would never have to repair it
i didn't know that the pb's didn't have to be repaired. Then if this is true, i highly recomand the pb, even of the dex reqs. I alway try to have max block as soon that i have a shield, so i get pass the dex requirement.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
The damage difference is insignificant, so what remains are speed and range. For a WW barb or for PvP I would use a BA. For everything else my choice would be a phase blade. The problem with a BA for WW is that you need one with 34% IAS or more, else you won't hit the final speed breakpoint.

Melee characters would have to repair a BA all the time which can be very annoying.

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
If you choose PB, when you duel ww barbs you will be outranged and they can potentially ww clip you with out taking any hits. My T/V has both in the stash, I only use the PB when slowed.