Grief for Frost Zeal

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
Grief for Frost Zeal

I currently do about 2400 pts zeal with frost damage. Can I get more using a grief or other weapon?
Lanello

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
No response. Hey, common. You guy's do more than that, right? Perhaps I'm a glutton to inflict damage. :lol: :lol:

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
well if you happen to have +20 sacrifice, and +20 zeal i highly recommend grief. the weapon damage is insane. but hey thats just me.

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's the skills
29 Resist cold
23 Salvation
29 HF
13 Sacrifice
16 Zeal

I have been upping the Salvation to maximize HF damage. I'm at 86 now, and what I want is the ultimate HF build. Hopefully, I don't have to start over, but if so oh well....

To all - interested in the ultimate HF build. Please jump in with opinions and suggestions.

Lanello

GodObelisk

Diabloii.Net Member
Lanello said:
Here's the skills
29 Resist cold
23 Salvation
29 HF
13 Sacrifice
16 Zeal

I have been upping the Salvation to maximize HF damage. I'm at 86 now, and what I want is the ultimate HF build. Hopefully, I don't have to start over, but if so oh well....

To all - interested in the ultimate HF build. Please jump in with opinions and suggestions.

Lanello
No Holy shield??
For frost zealot, its different from building a normal zealot. From the way i see, u could hv started off as a normal zealot, then 1/2 way u turned frosty.

So its best u rebuild ur frosty.

For frosty, key word is CB. Cos u will wan to max HF and its senergies, and u will also need H.shield. Thus go for enough pts in zeal for 5 attacks, no more. For AR problem, use angelic combo. U wont need tat high skill lvl as compare with other chars, becos u main weapon is CB. Once u bring down the big guy's life down, ur merc will deal more dmg than u do.

bergbusen

Diabloii.Net Member
i also have a frost zealot, skills are
20 zeal
20 resist cold
20 holy freeze
20 salvation
rest in holy shield

he is at lvl 84 now but i stopt playing before i can get good gear to him, iom using stormlash now doing 3,6k damage i think, 1000 physical, 2.6 cold. So i can kill both physial imune and cold immune. But i will use Hevens light when i find perf one, 3/3. Rest gear is zaka, andy face, upg (the armor with 30% dr), string belt, 2x raven ring, gores, highlord amu, and dracul gloves.

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't think it relevant in the stats, but hey I'm here to learn...
Holy Shield 12

I don't know what CB is.

NP doing a rebuild.
Thanks,
Lanello

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Lanello said:
I don't know what CB is.
Just lurking from the HC forum, which I see is a totally different planet ;)
You have socketed your caduceus with jah-ber-ber and you don't know what Crushing Blow is? Nah, impossible..

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
you are right I know what crushing blow is. But, Have I built the ultimate, and will it make any difference if I change to Grief? I have my doubts.

What I'm searching for is the paladin frost truth? Like all, I want to inflict righteous damage as quickly as I can. That's why I posted.
Lanello

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
greif wont give u as much damage as like BOTD or somethign like that..if ur looking for high damage and nothign else i think ur looking in the wrong forum
:clap:
bey bey

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
hikids said:
greif wont give u as much damage as like BOTD or somethign like that..if ur looking for high damage and nothign else i think ur looking in the wrong forum
:clap:
bey bey
Grief gives much more damage than any EBotD.

I'd go with the Grief. Watch out for Iron Maiden though.

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to all for chiming in to this discussion. I appreciate all your input. In real life I am a leader.
Regards,
Lanello

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
I want all to know that I was in a game and confronted by an asshole who read these threads. He wants to suck on my mom tits. She has died 10 years ago, and was a ten on any man's standard. Shame on you.
Lanello