Greif vs Ebotdz

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Greif vs Ebotdz

Fury/rabies druid.
Generally speaking which is the best weap?
Against the vast majority I prefer the damage and DS of grief. But since I don't have room for an extra main weapon with all the armor and charm swaps, I use EBotD. Also note you'll surprise a lot of barbs with it, as they expect to clip you with a tri-whirl (though I still wouldn't recommend standing in the middle of one). The added range also comes in handy in pubs, when you can't really afford to go 2-handed with a lot of opponents in the game and a mix between melee and caster.

~Kell

PacoQuerak

Diabloii.Net Member

imo pb is only better in melee duels and those are not very present in pub duels. Of course i smash every one i see in a pub with ebotdz anyways.
But not everyone is #1 shift clicker east ladder who doesn't own melee guild on jsp

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

-_- Do a search for the exact same topic, please. We've beaten this to death already in SEVERAL topics.

Findux

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, there have been a lot of talk about Grief vs Ebotdz. I personally like the range of Ebotdz and use it more than Grief, though Grief have higher damage. They both hit the same attack speed.