Greetings !

enolA

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi guys,
Haven't been a member on this forum yet, even tho I've been lurking now and then.
Was wondering, how active is this forum in terms of Single Player WT's?
I'd become a more active member of forum in case there is a decent amount of users browsing around, reading WT's, etc.

Cheers

jonnyphive

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure what a WT is, but this forum is very active. New postings throughout the day and night (hooray global membership), usually a couple of new threads each day on average as well. And with the new year it seems that membership has actually grown with several new faces signing up recently.

Gino

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure what a WT is, but this forum is very active. New postings throughout the day and night (hooray global membership), usually a couple of new threads each day on average as well. And with the new year it seems that membership has actually grown with several new faces signing up recently.
WT is Walk Through most likely. Not sure if I'm allowed to name the other popular Diablo 2 website where they have a subforum dedicated to Walk Through's but a lot of them use a "Mod that shall not be named". So, it's a bit different around here. People mostly do write-ups after finishing a character, or post recent drops/finds in the topic that pops up every day or so.

TedDeeBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome @enolA

Wait for the shinkickers to welcome you as well.
All part of the tradition

There are videos of characters in the stream your play thread, none a walk through that I have seen.

enolA

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes it's a walk through
I used to post quite a lot of these on another forum on which I use name Alone since 2007.
Was looking for another active singeplayer forum tho :)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome :).

As others have said, this forum still is very active, and in fact now is in a very active period, with a lot of newcomers joining. Sometimes people post a seperate thread for a character or characters they are playing. Other times it's a write-up after they reach pat/mat/guardian. And then there is the various tournaments, where people give periodical updates on their progress.

sir_cyclops

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi guys,
Haven't been a member on this forum yet, even tho I've been lurking now and then.
Was wondering, how active is this forum in terms of Single Player WT's?
I'd become a more active member of forum in case there is a decent amount of users browsing around, reading WT's, etc.

Cheers
Hey man! I also am used to the WT style. I wish there were more here. It’s fun and interesting to follow along with character progression. I think you’d like the untwinked 99er thread. People post progress (drops experience and build discussions). It gives me the same feeling as reading WTs

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Agreed. I used to do some of those myself, mainly when doing a Sept. I must admit I can't commit myself to them anymore, since I already have a hard time finding the time to actually play the game, but I'd definitely read every single word of a WT thread. Maybe setting the bar very high here, but those that @Maltatai did a while ago were great, just plain hilarious.

enolA

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for input guys, I might post some of the screenshots in the new topic in that case :)
I gave up using other d2 forum after 13 years (acc there was Alone), so I was looking for a new place and new community. Guess this will do well !
I'm working on a "Full Rare Werewolf /P8 Hardcore" at the moment. Might gather some ss and leave them around here :)

Maltatai

Diabloii.Net Member
The untwinked guardian threads tend to be the most thorough (look for an asterisk "*" next to the title). A couple of them with naked characters...o_O
My personal favourite is the mageazon guardian Crazy_Chu, it's really informative about the shifting success in this game and considerations when you operate with limited resources.
I'll get back to writing eventually, too;). Thanks for the appreciation, fellows.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
The untwinked guardian threads tend to be the most thorough (look for an asterisk "*" next to the title). A couple of them with naked characters...o_O
My personal favourite is the mageazon guardian Crazy_Chu, it's really informative about the shifting success in this game and considerations when you operate with limited resources.
I'll get back to writing eventually, too;). Thanks for the appreciation, fellows.
You should do that :rolleyes: