Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Red Red Red Red Red, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Red Red Red Red Red

Red Red Red Red Red IncGamers Member

Greetings!

Hello, I am back after a several month break, though I am not sure if anyone here remembers me.

School is over in one week here, and this week I take my finals. I decided to come back to Diablo II LOD again (who could have foreseen that happening) to finish my Sorceress that I started. PeachPlumPear the meteorb sorceress was my first single player character to make it all the way to hell, not to mention my first sorceress.

She now stands at the entrance to the river of flame, about to enter the hell Chaos Sanctuary at level 80 and defeat Diablo. So far, she has been an excellent play, with no area being too difficult to handle.

This changed when she entered act IV hell, which seems to be a huge step ahead of the previous three acts in terms of difficulty. Monsters seem to have so many more hit points and deal a lot more damage. Since she is my first single player character, I do not have enough equipment to have decent resistances.

So, I now stand hesistantly as I decide whether to venture onward or not. Of course, if I don't go, I wouldn't get to see that cinematic of Baal killing Marius, so I guess I have no choice ;)

Well, it feels good to be back guys! :cool:

2. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Welcome back, Red! Good luck with PeachPlumPear (cute name, by the way :)) and i'm sure you'll feel comfortable soon again here!

3. essojay

essojay IncGamers Member

Welcomeback, Red Red Red Red Red! I remember you, and your intro thread, even. :D

4. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd IncGamers Member

Welcome back.

Meteorb sorcs are excellent Meph runners, so you could run him for a while and try to get yourself some better gear.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Z_O

5. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Welcome back Red. Good luck with your finals and PeachPlumPear :)

- Jas :howdy:

6. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome back Red. You don't realy need good gear, I'm sure the fruit sorc would do just fine, so long as she's not adverse to dying. Either way, have a cookie for coming back and don't forget to look around, a few things have changed recently... like we can link to phrozen keep now.

7. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome (back) red red red red red!