Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Greetings SPF

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by chipsanddust, Sep 1, 2006.

1. chipsanddust

chipsanddust IncGamers Member

Greetings SPF

I, ChipsandDust, have given up on battlenet due to the extreme lag. I got disgusted after playing for 2 hours doing runs in a single game of every boss and the keyholders only to be kicked off and banned after finding the last key I needed, Of course, I lost the key and a few uniques I had found during session. I have never used a hack and had not created but the one game in 2 hours.
    Anyway i decided to get back to enjoyable gameplay and started a few characters in single player. I was levelling my fishmancer the other day doing it My way by clearing the game one step at a time when in NM upper Kurast what should pop out of a lowly chest in the shadows but my first and only Unique Gilded shield. I was shocked. My girlfriend had been calling me to feed the dogs. I said let me finish this area before I quit and pop my first HOZ. I think I like single player. I am looking forward to perhaps joining some of the oddball contests here. They look like fun. I can't play a lot but I hope to take part. So to end this long winded intro, ChipsandDust would like to introduce himself to the SPF.

2. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

Greetings ChipsandDust,

I know your feeling about Battle.net, that is the same reason I left as well a few months ago and now play only SP. I think you'll find that SP is more enjoyable in the long run, no more fearing a lost item when self-muling and your characters don't every expire.

I haven't partaken in the tournaments yet so I can't say much about them, other than that quite a few people have fun in them it seems.

Oh, and congrats on the HOZ find.:thumbsup: I am quite jealous at the moment.

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Here is a pair of shin guards with goalie pads and 12" concrete blocks attached. They are a little heavy but, they do the trick. Read the stickies and watch out for the squid. He can be a mean one. W_m will be along to give you your patented goodie basket. Horde the cookies, trust me. Congrats on your HoZ. Do you think you could pass a little of that luck my way?

Stop by the EMB some time and have a beer on me.

4. Samsung

Samsung Banned

welcome to the SPF!
    Like they said read the sticky's and don't hack.
    have fun though~ peace

5. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. The SPF FAQ will tell you want to do with the later, I hope you can figure out the former on your own :grin:

Don't mind the shin kickers they mean well and enjoy your stay, don't forget to stop by the EMB for a drink (BTW, if you can get your girl to join she'll be an EU and we'll let her into the lounge.) and if you tell us a little more about you, like what you do when not playing D2, general grographic location, your fav char/builds, best cookie flavor, etc. you earn more cookies!

6. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Site Pal

Welcome to the SPF, enjoy! :wave:

7. RedArchon

RedArchon IncGamers Member

Hey, what's that over there?

/points

/shinkick

8. Zaliqai

Zaliqai IncGamers Member

Hey, what's that over there?

/points

/Another foot broken by RedArchon while kicking shins guarded by Fists of Legend shin guards with goalie pads and 12" concrete blocks!

9. RedArchon

RedArchon IncGamers Member

/points at the other post

10. Zaliqai

Zaliqai IncGamers Member

ditto!

:wink3:

11. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

*sigh* when ever im not here shin kicking goes to hell
    *equips boots of ignore target defence with 100% chance of concrete smashing*

*kicks chipsanddust shins*

welcome to the forum

/runway

12. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcome to the SPF!! Do watch up for item hackers and enjoy your stay here!