Greetings all!

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings all!

Hello there. im pretty new at this forum but i know some of diablo :)

my current character is a level 47 hc necromancer :clap:

but i hope it will be fun to mp with you all :)

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF! :clap: Dunno how many here play HC, but you should be able to find someone to mp with! Have fun! :thumbsup:

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome!

Be sure to check out the FAQs section for this forum and the game in general. They're loaded with lots of useful info!

Also, please tell as more about yourself. Where are you from, what do you do, how old are you, what side do you butter your toast on? We like to know who we're talking to.

And finally, may all your drops be gold and green!

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Put this shinguards *hand over a pair of shinguards to XtasyGrizzly* and let's drink something in the EMB's.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh my gosh I just realized that the smilies are back :thumbsup:

:jig:

Anyways hi and welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy your stay with us, we are like the Hotel California, you can excape anytime you want but you can never leave.

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
My name is Martin . im 15 years old , live in sweden , all i do is to play Counter-strike and diablo 2 exp and have some LAN with my friends :thumbsup:

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
My name is Martin . im 15 years old , live in sweden , all i do is to play Counter-strike and diablo 2 exp and have some LAN with my friends and im a smoker.. i like cheese on my toast.. and i realy love Marlboro and coca cola and ofcourse HARDCORE on d2 :thumbsup: Sorry for the double post..

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello Martin...You sound like a weird hybrid cross between my little brother and me...he plays counterstrike all the time and I play Diablo II:) Stop smoking it's unhealthy and bad!!! Jävla svenskar:)

I don't understand Hardcore players...:)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
You did....swedish is a strange and incomprehensible language, just like danish:) You should apologize for kicking our asses in Royal League :mad:

Edit: Nice choice with the Necromancer...they totally rule.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welocme, watch out for Rev.Bob as he'll be along to kick your shins soon and doesn't like those guard thingies. Either way, anyway, here's your goody basket of welcoming: lots of cookies and baked goods, squid repellant, and a full rejuv for after FB's visit. Stop by the DooL and EMB and get to know the sapmers!

If you like surviavability and MF try an iron barb w/ find item!

*walks in, sniffs air*
Me smell newbie shins!
*locks onto XtasyGrizzly's shins and prepares for a damn good kicking, but at the last minute spots water_moon and runs off*
Welcome, i hope you enjoy this place, stick around, make yourself comfortable, have a cookie, there delicious!

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to SPF !!! as u most likely know; but as a healthy reminder, dont forget to check the stickies and such...

cheers, C.T.

Llathias

Banned
welcome to the SPF :)

stop smoking :mad:

edit:
@whomhead: it just reminded me of Murphy's law of buttering:
"the chances of the bread falling with the buttered side down is proportional with the value of the carpet"

and the corollary to it:
"you never know which side of the bread to butter beforehand"