Green Lacquered Plate!!!!!!

ButterFace

Diabloii.Net Member
Green Lacquered Plate!!!!!!

Well I just found my first ever tals armor and i was wondering what is the best thing to socket it with. I dont need resist because they are already maxed, so maybe a PTopaz or Ist? Thanks for any responses.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
If you don't need the resists then ya i'd recommend more mf and if you can afford the ist in an armor then you are my hero man lol. You could also put a rainbow facet in it for your element. Either way good luck to ya.

ptopaz, facet of your element, maybe jah or ber if you want although I wouldn't, not too much else. Don't think I would waste ist btw, only 1% more mf.

batmann

Diabloii.Net Member
only put ist in weapons and shields, ptopaz works fine on armor and helms. If you're an mf sorc, go for ptopaz, facet if you're pvp or pvm, and ber if you wanna get max reduce.

ButterFace

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the replies. I was leaning toward a ptopaz, also i have a fire facet, how much would the minus 4-5% enemy fire resist help?

sasja

Diabloii.Net Member
ThereIsNoSpoon said:
-4% or -5% to enemy resist is same as +4% or +5% to your damage :)
Even more against monsters with fire resistance. Say you do 1000 damage to Mephisto who has 75% fire resistance - he'll only take 250 damage. Bring his resistance down to 70% and he'll take 300 - or an increase of 20%! Pretty neat.