Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Greece starts putting island land up for sale

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vdzele, Jun 25, 2010.

1. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Greece starts putting island land up for sale

So,

Usury Lords and their cronies in the Greece government lured the people of Greece in a huge debt which they cannot pay back...and now Usury Lords will have real assets in Greece: 6000 islands.

Debt as any debt in the world is impossible to be repaid. It is mathematically impossible because banks don't issue Interest when they lend Credits and in the general pool of money (so called money) there is only Principal floating. It’s a Ponzi Scheme. Meet Charles Ponzi as my avatar, Krischan.

Our financial system is scam of biblical proportions. More than that. This history is not written yet.

For some years I have been a weirdo who is warning all of you here about these things. You have made jokes and called me names. I don’t care. Because I know that you don’t know. There is a better word for that but I won’t be rude as most of you were with me.

I was warning about the bubble that is going to burst and the Usury Lords will take your assets. That’s how the system works. They lend you phony money and you give them back real things. But they do it very slowly and patiently so you don’t wake up. You live in The Matrix. They even made a film about you and through it in your face but you cannot see the system.

I remember when I warned people here way back 4-5 years ago that people should stay out off risky or any mortgages, or even sell and rent and this guy…forgot his name…from Arkansas I think. Wanna be smart and arrogant he was. Said that I don’t know what I am talking about.

And now?? Millions of people will foreclose or be homeless. This is not the end, years of depression is front of us.

This video presentation is just a start how the system really works. Wake up, don’t try to be smart, they are smarter so far.

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: Greece starts putting island land up for sale

Oh, I just laughed about you making it look like a shocking conspiracy or a radical, new discovery while it's actually nothing but what clever humans do since the invention of money. Not necessarily paper or book money or electrons in a computer. It already started with the discovery of gold... or whatever shiny things were available in the stone age.

FYI, I don't have a single cent of debts. In fact, my bank and a few insurance companies owe money or favours to me, but I would survive it if they cannot pay them back for some reason. If the whole system collapses, I have a piece of excellent farmland, and garden tools and a house to live in. I hope you are in a similarly good situation, but you surely are, as you knew it all in advance :p

3. Technomancer

Technomancer IncGamers Member

It is pretty shocking how the illusionary money system works. I picked up bits and pieces over the years, but one of the best summaries I've seen that really explained it was Zeitgeist: Addendum. It's a full length movie (2 hours) and it kinda detours in places, but the first 1/2 - 2/3rds is solid gold, if you can get past some of the utopic stuff and the "AHH, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" tone. I don't think things are as dire as painted in the movie, but it really illustrates the shams that are the monetary system, "free trade", etc. That movie also has a cool/creepy Matrix tone about it. :D

Anyway, who wants to loan me a bunch of money? I wanna buy one of those islands!! :p

4. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Really??

But you did sound like you knew about these things in those days. In fact I remember that you opposed to my every comments as conspiracy theory and with no basis. Now you sound like you knew world runs this way for a long time. I think senior members could approve my statements.

Being good situated is not a great idea at all if rest of your neighborhood goes to hell. Watching other people suffer while you “enjoy” is mostly known for selfish people.

and thanks for the 1 star rating. I think people will find this thread helpful in longer term despite low rating

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I'm not 100% sure about what I wrote 3 years ago, so I phrased things a bit cautiously. I have no doubt that there are people who make money by tricking people into making the mistakes and exploit them.

That's nonsense. I don't have my house and my farmland from speculations or selfish acts. My ancestors moved to here when it was nothing but a bog near a river. They built a dike and drenches and now it's excellent farmland. I'm not completely sure what I will do when a couple of hungry, desparate people beg for food each day until I finally have to refuse it (because I would starve in the next winter then. If I drive them off, am I selfish?

I haven't given it :p.

6. SaroDarksbane

SaroDarksbane IncGamers Site Pal

You're a little bit tin-foil for my tastes, but you aren't wrong.

Our money system is a complete fiction. Any value our money does have (which isn't much, since it's basically based on trust, and not anything concrete) is constantly being siphoned right out of our pockets (by the Fed, through inflation, and by the government, through taxes) and given back to the banks, so they can turn around and loan it back to us for exorbitant interest rates.
    I went ahead and added some stars. ^_^

7. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

I think He uses the tin foil and shiny matrices to get your attn:

I don't think those islands are worth enough. They are probably going to sink soon.

FYI:This article was amended on 25 June 2010. The original heading - Greece puts its islands up for sale to save economy - went beyond what the story said. This has been corrected. A reference to Natsika has been amended to make clear this sale offer is private. More context has been added to a quotation from Makis Perdikaris, director of Greek Island Properties, to make clear that he was not expressing knowledge of existing Greek government sales of islands or island land.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  8. Amra

Amra IncGamers Member

Well you have hardly been alone.

Don't worry, Obama has been giving financial advice to other nations. So I'm sure that will help.